All Comments on 'How to Talk Dirty to Your Man'

by heellicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyed your suggestions

I'm rather quiet by nature, and don't swear much in general, except for "crap" or "damn." But when a man turns me on, and I am in the midst of lust, I love the dirty talk. Both from him, and to him. The only thing I don't like is being called a whore or a slut, and I make that clear up front. I don't know if any of my ex's wished they could call me that or not. They never seemed to mind acceding to my wishes in that regard, and I must say, dirty talk is a cheap but very satisfying thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No help

I have that problem of not being able to talk dirty to my man. You did not make it clear enough. Not enough ideas. Still confused as before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written

Since it was a short essay, it's no insult to mention that you missed another good source of dirty talk- the man in question. If he mentions something during sex, it's probably going to be part of his fantasy, therefore good fuel for the fire. For example, if he whips off with a "Who's your Daddy?" then a "Gimmie more cock, Daddy" might just be in order. Paraphrasing is the key, of course.

As to the previous comment about the author not providing enough ideas, I suggest that he is recommending that you tailor the patter to fit the lover. Porn is amazingly fertile ground for smut mouth, so that suggestion alone should be worth the read. If you can crib some lines from his favorite porn, that's usually a good bet. (The trick is to figure out which of his porn he considers the good stuff- guys tend to be a bit goofy about that.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Make sure your shocker is grammatically correct, lol.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Thanks for the tips.

A girl can never have too much info about how to flip the switches in her man's

cesspool aka mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife's dirty talk

My wife talks dirty during sex. Huge turn on. She will say things like"fuck that pussy, fuck that white pussy." The turn on is that we are both white. Makes it sound like she has been fucking BBC and just slipped that out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shocker

I encourage my 43 yo wife to talk about younger cock or pussy. I once asked if she let them cum & where. She said what I really wanted, about open mouth and over and in her pussy all for me to clean with my tounge. I asked if there was anywhere else expecting tits or belly, when she'd paused long enough looking at me with a grin that sent me wild she said I let all 3 cum in my arse. Your going to eat that too.

This from someone that hates the thought of anal just blew my mind and my balls.

She is so hot when shes like rhat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous