All Comments on 'Fucked In Her Fat Black Ass'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
deletions

Poor Samuel exauthor, at least deleting comments are keeping you from submitting anymore of your masterpieces, so lets all post comments, lots and lots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stay Where You Are

We certainly dont want the likes of you anywhere in Europe

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hilarious!

Without having read anything else by the author, I have to say that this was the funniest, rawest piece of blaxploitation writing I've seen in a while! Well done, and hilarious! If you imagine some kind of 70's wah-wah music like the Theme from Shaft in the background while you read it, it's even better! I swear, after half of Ray Knight's comments, I could just hear Richard Roundtree saying "Ahhh, yeahhh." :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I meet the criterion lmao

Lol, you made sure to shove the fact he was black, handsome & sucessful down our throats. Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
. .

Why are all your stories the same?

It's like you have a template for every story. Broaden your horizons dude.

Come up with better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Criticism

Dude, just tell the tale and keep a lot of your life story out of it. No offense, but it throws your readers off a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, What happens next...

I understand that you planned his life and career goals, but there is a lacking in the lifetime of him and this girl. All of this encounter happens in his head. What is this girl really made of? Does she surprise him by not being the imagined hood bitch, or is it that she was not really interested in him.. Maybe a friend Of hers is. It's it that he becomes so infatuated with her as he feels that it was a mistake to blow her off. Just some suggestions.. I feel as if the story focused to much on the trivial subject as the college and not enough on the characters. BTW, I know it's about the erotic subject matter, but look at how much time and words were used to describe the college, his family, his future with the police dept and a myriad of things that I and what I believe a good number of readers will skip over to get to the main point of this story which can be condensed to about one or two paragraphs. I did enjoy the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No feelin his evo

Dude trippin either you with it or you aint i take my women cAse by case no preconceived notions of what she is whether she from the hood or beverly hills real mofo. commands respect and my pimpstick will give her some act right but the s Rosa what he thinks or a woman looking for a man and relationship?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2118 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...