All Comments on 'Big Young Black Thug Bitches'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Be interestine to know what Sammy's problem is----

But from studying his submissions one must conclude that he is a shitty character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE JUNK!

The other commenter got it right in describing Samuelx. He is in fact a very lousy person and even worse writer! With every new writing Samuelx embarrasses Literotica.com and himself even more. Samuelx has written over 400+ short, abusive, "lousy" stories in a very short period of time. He is an absolutely horrible writer. Samuelx is in dire need of writing lessons and even more he direly needs to mature / grow up. He is in need of a radical attitude change about a whole of range of things in life. Samuelx needs to understand that women are beautiful human beings who need to be respected regardless of sexual attitudes and various roles in life! Samuelx you really need to get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
teeny weeny short dick man

Another piece of bad writing from Samuelx - a teeny weeny short dick man perhaps?

nursehoneynursehoneyover 16 years ago
STOP THE MADNESS

Sam, seriously, could you just stop submitting your "stories" (and I use that term loosely) and just keep the ideas in your head? You have over 400 submissions on this website and they all involve the same fantasy-anal sex, from anybody, anywhere, at any given time. We get that you like it and all, but your writing is awful, and the way you describe it would send an anally-curious person running for the hills. If that wasn't bad enough, the derogatory way in which you depict not only women, but the African-american population in general disgusts me. We are not a population consisting solely of thugs and big booty ghetto bitches. It is people like you who continue to promote these stereotypes that make it that much harder for those of us who are trying to break them. I understand that this is a site dedicated to fantasy writing, but there is still a line that should be maintained, and you have crossed this line not once, not twice, but many times. So please do us all a favor and stop posting your ignorant and redundant "stories".

P.S. And please, before you go off to fight for men's rights, think about the women's and African-american rights that you abuse and disrespect every time you post one of these disgraceful submissions. Now, go forth and post no more my child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worrying

This author is potentially a dangerous sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolute crap...

No passion, no love- the only emotion I am able to discern is some kind of contempt for the poor woman... What is the point of sex or erotica ???? People write about masturbation with more passion.. You need some serious therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2130 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...