All Comments on 'Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 03'

by guyathotel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SOMEHOW

Somehow keep this series going,you have had a rough ride so far but I assume they are going to go home,who knows what will happen then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More of this

I like this series,and it would be a great pity to stop now.There are plenty of directions you could take,the elder son still is available to do mom and so is the younger one now.There is a well known classic tale about two sons and their mother which runs to about 10 chapters,the father is not involved in that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SENSUAL

Oozes sex from almost every paragraph,even the shampoo is thick white,you really must go on now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very honest and convincing

The joy of family camping. An excellent twist with the younger son. keep it up. This story can go in several interesting directions.

BigOGeekBigOGeekover 16 years ago
keep going

I've enjoyed the series so far. It is interesting the way you have brought the mom and her sons to an intersection of sexual interest and needs. Keep it going to see if they can get it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrified

Terrified of seriosly damaging my eyesight reading this,also live in a state of anxiety,will they wont they,is the author a secret sadist or not.What I am really SAYING IS FINISH OF THIS GOOD SERIES ,it needs a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
next chapter, pleeeeease!

quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't Stop Now!

I check the site everyday trying to find the next chapter...

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8about 16 years ago
Hotter and hotter...

Oh my goodness. This mom is so hot. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice Twist

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Good but too short. The author never mentioned ages so I'm assuming 18 and at least 19 years old for the boys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Are you sure these a fiction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous