All Comments on 'Daddy's Shed'

by MistressMerry

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very erotic

I liked this very erotic story,you never know you young ladies whats lurking in dusty old sheds apart from spiders.One eyed trouser snakes are frequently found there,waiting to strike innocent young virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is Erotic?---Father raping daughter is Erotic

I love Father/daughter as much as any other pervert, I've even written several--But with LOVE not force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is erotic

This is an erotic tale ,I cannot agree with the last comment that it suggests rape ,a situation I abhor especially when father daughter are invoved.The fatherwas a bit aggressive,but in my opinion the daughter was more than willing as a sex partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I love the idea of this happening in an old shed.... mmmmmmm, this little girl wants more!!!

It might be a fun place for the naughty daddy to bring young country girls:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

Hot story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not necessary

When you have to yell at someone and restrain them and try to make them like it , it doesn't say much for the "man" . If you can't get the sex willingly and freely then go out and pay for it but don't lower yourself to the level of a thug .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NICE PEOPLE

There are some really nice people about,but I suppose they are entitled to their opinions.I loved this story,It reminds me of my parents next door neighbors 16 year old daughter,I was 33 at the time,the incident took part in my dads dusty old shed.All I will say I was lucky to get away from this red hot nymphet with my life .That was some years ago and we are still active friends ,if you know what I mean.There is something about sheds when in the company of a sexy young girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Coerced

Nevermind the theme, the storey itself seems coerced. No build up, just a wam bam fuck you mamm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

We want to know what else they did before mom came home and everytime she went out...

barry_ninebarry_nineover 16 years ago
HARD to read...

...In only the best of ways. I don't see it as force at all, either. I find it more a seduction of a willing innocent.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
I simply loved the story...

Being a country girl since I was 18 yrs old I can relate very well to the scenery and what hot things do happen. Nice job, I look forward to reading chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it

You know I just wanted to say thank you for writing this so that I can have the enjoyment of reading it. These people that complain and such can write their own stories and read them. I just wanted to truely thank you for submitting this for us...Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't pay attention to the naysayers!

I read Part 2 first and then came back and read this one! I loved this story and found it extremely hot---it really aroused me! I always wanted to have sex with my father but was too shy to seduce him and he never made the first move either, although I think he would have liked having a hot young daughter available to him since (I think) my mother didn't give him much sex. I would have been willing to let him in my pussy any time of the night or day! I agree with the previous comment that the daughter seemed more than willing. I used to fantasize about my dad taking me into the garage and fucking me so we would not get caught, so I enjoyed the scenario of a shed full of porn! I, too, would like to see this story continued into Part 3. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Job

Being that I am a person who has experienced more than most do with their fathers, I have to say that this was quite a nice story. The only thing that I would say, is like what the others said, she was a bit too willing. In my scenario, my dad made the initial move, and it took me some time to get into the idea of it. I know some people might think that this is weird or disgusting, but that is just the way things are. Good job and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tantalizing

I like the scenery and plot of this. Very sexually satisfying fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um...

I was on my way to reading chapter 2 and saw your note, so I skipped down to read the comments there, then back over to the comments here... Here's the thing, we're reading stories, in the incest section first of all, and there are a billion daddy/daughter force stories, which exist because people READ them. People's distaste for coerced sex is their own business and they can certainly read stories that don't have that and WHO CARES? They don't like this story because they feel it's rape, bully for them they can move on. It's not like they provided useful critique in terms of writing/story quality. It's well written and they don't like the content...they can keep it moving. This is a very long way of saying write to please YOU, there are plenty of folks who will enjoy. Those who don't have that right, of course, but you owe them nothing.

JoesvixenJoesvixenalmost 9 years ago
Fuck!

Great story. Had my cunt wet in seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

That was amazing!!Made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

Super fucking hot. My pussy is soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lame

Lame as hell could have been better

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What does this mean?

" and sited on the old shed again"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
teacher

Best taught by trusted one !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous