All Comments on 'Concha'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Darliing I never got past the first paragraph.

The story did not seem bad but your incorrect use of grammar and inability to spell is a major distraction. Such things as pair for pear as in shaped butt. Convince instead of convinced, just to many little things totally distracted from your story. I dont know how far you got in school or whether English is your second, third, or fourth language, it would greatly benefit you to get a proof reader and technical advisor for your writing. Hopefully you will rewrite this story and resubmit it so that one can read it without having to mentally correct things along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad! Keep it up.

Looking forward to future chapters. Wonder how Concha would handle it if some of her students came to the strip club? What about one of her fellow teachers/coaches? Would she be forced to put on a private show in her little schoolgirl outfit? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Job!! Forget the other comment...

I'd like to respond to the negative comment left before. I think maybe the person leaving this particularly mean comment might want to take her(I assume it's written by a woman from the distinctly bitchy feel)own advice...it's "too many" if you're indicating quantity, darling.

I loved this story and think the author has great potential. I believe technical errors can be easily corrected, but talent for content is much more difficult to achieve. Kudos and keep the great work coming :)xoxo jessica

Gaston1Gaston1over 13 years ago
Comments

The person giving U a neg comment, What R U, a fucking English teacher? I have found mistakes in a lot of the stories on Lit. If it bothers U, stop and go on to another story.

I liked UR story, and will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Felt, not left

You're using it incorrectly in every story.

lorishub791lorishub7916 months ago

this was a hot story. I hope you write more chapters, or new stiries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stories fall from from this writer like "profuse strains of unpremeditated art." The few shortcomings in grammar actually magnify the eroticism and add to the charm that surely came from someone who is actually sharing her own experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous