All Comments on 'How Max Got His Groove Back'

by Teh_Zapper

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing wrong with this

A good tale well told erotic and plausible.I see nothing wrong with this sort of relationship,and I am sure it goes on a lot.I particularly like the way it was told by mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Would have been better without the drug

Other than that I guess it was ok--I skipped over parts of it-It does not need to be continued--It's all been said

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really super - Mom Son

good story

hornacekhornacekover 16 years ago
good drug use (just say "yes")

I don't agree with the other comment - the drug part was an integral part of the story. It would have been totally unbelievable if he had just gone home and they had jumped into bed together. But using the drug made the story work. And the change in narrator was unexpected, but it totally worked. Keep this story going!

docjessdocjessover 16 years ago
Keep it coming

Very enjoyable story, pretty well written but you had a few spelling problems. I would enjoy futher chapters if you are so inclined. Thanks for the good read.

brownsparrowbrownsparrowabout 14 years ago
Hot!

This was a great story, and personally, I think it deserves a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Now come fuck your mother," she said, spreading her legs wide for her son.

This is an excellent tale of hot motherfucking. Kyle is a true friend, urging his buddy Max to fuck his own mother. "Come on, just DO it!" is his grinning advice to his pal. Like with every boy it's something that appeals to him down deep, they all dream of fucking their mom. Luckily, Max's mother is as hot for what her boy's got swinging between his legs as her son is for his own mother's cunt. Mom notices her boy's hard on jumping around in his pants and she's in a frenzy to get that big fat prick up her motherly twat. Max doesn't really "drug" her, it's the equivalent of a couple of drinks. But it focuses her obsession with her son's big dick. She knows that at his age of 18 her son's got plenty of warm creamy semen sloshing around in his big teenage balls, more than enough to satisfy any mother's needs. Max climbs on top of his naked mother and realizes every son's dream, as he slides his big fat cock up the best twat in the whole world--his own mother's! Max tingles all over, especially in his balls, where he's got the biggest load of his life waiting to give his mother! His mom feels what every mom would love to, as her boy's big dick stretches and pounds the same cunt he came out of. Max grins, practically laughing, as he unloads his balls up his own mother's twat, flooding his own birth canal, with his potent young sperm. Don't be fooled--this young motherfucker will be porking his son-fucking mother for years to come.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
What a dope

Just a few steps away from date rape I think. "It's not wrong when she's that hot "? Words fail me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Would have been better if he didn't have to drug her first.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love mommy in stockings. Maybe in another story. Mommy can wear seamless pantyhose. I gave it 5 stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous