All Comments on 'Stepmother Fucking'

by kid2345

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmmmmm

You spent so much time on the lead in, and then wham bam the ending came so quick... if you had spent as much time on what happened between stepmom and you, as you did the lead in, this would of been an incredible story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story sucks

The story is poorly written and the whole idea lacks credibility and imagination.

hornacekhornacekover 16 years ago
waste

What a waste of my time. You had a good set-up, and it looked like he was going to build up a sense of trust between him and his step-mother - the two of them against his father. Then you threw it all away with some stupid blackmail threat - "hey, here's proof that my father, your husband, is taping your naked niece, and oh by the way, fuck me or I'll tell everyone". Big disappointment. I won't be reading any more chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stupid

You had a chance for a good story. Why did you put the blackmail crap in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs more depth

Just went way to fast so you might want to consider writing another version that has some buildup to the main event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good start, No Finish??

Your story started off well then got progressively worse as you go. The ending was practically non-existent and way too short. And what's up with the whole blackmail deal, it wasn't needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unfinished

could have been very good the end was to short. but the build up was very good and then the blackmail bit was to lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to all those complaints ;you told it very well .There was no way she was going to jeopardize her position with her husband until he showed her the video and gave her no option , it gave her an excuse to fuck her stepson without making it look like she was cheating on his father . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a coincidence!

I did the same thing! Weird? not really. I also fucked my stepsister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmm

came all over the place reading this! thanx!

Beast9567Beast9567over 9 years ago
excellent stories

the stories are excellent but it would be nice if they included some visual aids

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous