All Comments on 'I Fuck Girl Wrestlers in the Ass Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
gaga

Your sure are gaga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sammy likes shit so much he must be made of it

What a sick brain it has

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
STOP! CEASE! DESIST!

Your 500+ short, abusive, disrespectful, obnoxious, and form written submissions in a very, very short period of time have RUINT what had been a very good erotic tale web site. The owners of this web site and the webmaster of this site need to be an immediate stop to your submissions. Your are some kind of young psychotic person who is about to commit some horrendous acts in the near future, if someone does not stop you very, very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How you doing

How u doing sambo,not to well by the looks of it ,try arse fucking an angry gorilla,lets face it he is closer related to you than I am ,I would be interested to know how you get on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT EXCEPTION

I take great exception to the last comment,Sweeny Todd,I am running out of meat for my pies

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO DO I

So do I Sweeny,Jack the Ripper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There's only one way to deal

with this. Whenever Samuelx posts, simply ignore it. Don't read it. The mod must surely be aware how distasteful we find this "author's" work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i fuck wrestler fuck in the pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Are you kidding?

Your ability to write is good. Your descriptive prowess of something beyond the internal monologuing of the obviously over-inflated ego of the main character however, is lacking. This detracts from the fap material it could have been. Nothing ruins a boner, or a juicy peach more than every other line being about how awesome you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES