All Comments on 'It Happened On Halloween'

by Joesephus

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JoesephusJoesephusover 16 years agoAuthor
Yes this is the same story...

that I posted last year under Romance. I did write a header warning readers, but I'm not sure what happened to it.

<p>

I write for feedback, and this story received very little in Romance. It is my hope that in this category I'll get a bit more response. It's the only way I'll ever get better.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
For shame!

We've been hoodwinked. After reading the first Page I knew I had read it before, so I skipped to the end and the Reader's Comments. The way Joesephus' comment to his own story reads, it looks like he is answering a previous reader's comment. So, in addition to duping us into reading the story again, he is deleting the comments he doesn't like? <p> <p> <p>

"I write for feedback, and this story received very little in Romance." Maybe there is a message there! I'm sorry but after being tricked like this, I'm striking this author's name from my "to read" list.

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Cool!

I thought it was a great story.

JoesephusJoesephusover 16 years agoAuthor
No shame, just sorry!

I did write a header to this story when I re-submitted it, but they just transfered the old one to the new category.

<p>

I had to be up early for a class and I saw that the header was missing. Since I didn't have any way to change the story, I made the comment. In my whole time here I've only deleted one comment... and that was because of language I found offensive.

<p>

This story only received 20% of the reads and comments of some of my other stories in the Romance category. When I ask for feedback, I'm not really asking for the "good story" sort of thing--although that's always welcome. Rather, I'm looking for things like the first email I received after re-posting. That person pointed out place were I could have use dialog to move the story instead of narrative.

<p>

Those are the sorts of comments that I think help me improve,and that I never received on this one. Again, all comments are welcome, but those are cherished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Support the Troops?

Your character strongly 'supports the troops'. It always amazes me when people who claim to 'support the troops' really mean leave the troops in harm's way to come home dead and maimed.

KokopelliRisesKokopelliRisesover 16 years ago
I loved it

I only wish I could write a short story quite this complete. The little details made all the difference to me. It is rare that I give a story a 5, but you earned it.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A rerun of a story

You do write well but why Joesephus the reposting?<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of my all time favorites

I have over 1500 documented story reads from Literotica. This is in my top 10. Keep doing what you do so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely loved this story.....

one of the best I've read on this site. The story was capitvating, although I would have liked to know more on how the mole was caught. I loved the ending.

veloovelooover 12 years ago

good story. but the ending was too mushy and seemed too sudden, with the promising plot that developed initially. it seems to have been started by one person, and another author finishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOVING

Very moving indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hard to imagine a story this old and of this caliber has no comments. A good solid 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story, great writing style, vicious sense of humor. Yes, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, Josephus is t around to influence with my comments si I’ll just say one of my all time favorites. Well written with an actual ending.

Well done, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, needed more sex to be in this library.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous