All Comments on 'Innocence Lost'

by jmcox261

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As usual...

...another sexual exxxageration written in a child-like, immature style. I've noticed that black men don't seem to be able to handle black women the way black male story writers portray themselves with white women. Is that the reason they want white women ... I mean, other than the fact that black men are still trying to get even with white men for bringing them to America and giving them welfare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not really believable nor much of a fantasy.

You painted the picture of a woman with no brains but put in her a position of trust and teaching. You had her yeild up to a kid by letting him in her home, which no real wife would ever do. Then you turned her into a slut while keeping her job. Yes there are white women who do this but the majority have barely a high school education and are mostly either on the game or on drugs. And if they arent this first step into the lower rent side of town will take them there first. It isnt white women you are worried about, you hate women and want to degrade and humiliate them. Perhaps you realize a lot of blacks go after white because no intelligent black women will take them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just another racist black suck ass story

if she had gone white we would be racist what the fuck is the difference ...i hope one day to see every black asshole dead with a bullet between the eyes for all the disrespect they show the white race with more of this shit...the niggas days is comin as theys say

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crude Black Racism Blackens All Races

You cuck the white man in all your stories. Do you fear him or what? Are you jealous of white men?<P>

Have you sought help? You should and soon. This is not only crudely racist but rank with sickly male disrespect. Who is your audience? Blacks should be offended by this crap as well.<P>

Grow up, go away or seek help soon little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot story.

This writer is very good. Creates a special, dirty sexual atmosphere. My wife saw a black man for years. Something we all craved. Got turned on by this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot fantasy

the seduction of a blossom of southern white womanhood by several confident 'nigras' handled with gratifyingly nasty intensity. keep writing please. she should be vigourously enjoyed and impregnated. mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GET LOST!

Man, this crap stank of shit all the way! even my African-American friends are offended by it. We're more than 200 years past this, and if you lived in Lincoln's time he surely would not have endorsed your liberty. It's a shame that we have to be subjected to your racist tendencies.

Penis-envy, that's the term for your condition. Your dick must be 1 cm "loooong" and you're getting back at some white penises that are actually longer than your "bazooka", nigga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
relax - it is just j/o material

As to the others leaving comments: Relax, it isn't a historical account or anything. Just something to add a little heat to an otherwise boring morning. Would you all chill out on the racist crap. I am so tired of it (in both directions). Find another section to read, there are plenty others.

To the author: Excellent build up. The description of the woman has me hot even before anything happens. She could use a brain possibly, but that is a minor complaint. But all that build up and then nothing. She finally gets it, and the story is over a paragraph later. Even the bj was brief, and ended abruptly. So for foreplay you get an A, and for the sex I would give a D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More stupid racist shit.

Anybody can fuck a slut, that is what makes them sluts. When they turn black they cant go back, no one will take the whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so what they're black

have them hit on the wrong woman with the wrong husband and pay, regardless of their color; maybe even the wives at times.

piano59piano59about 14 years ago
Nasty Indeed

Story a bit unbelievable but the buildup was good.

WatchFantasyWatchFantasyabout 13 years ago
Very Hott!

I loved it and it served it's purpose for me...it turned me on! Isn't that the whole purpose of Literotica? I get the same type of feedback on my stories and like yours it's almost always from "anonymous". I'm not really sure why someone who hates interracial erotica would spend time reading so much of it??? I for one am not turned on by the thought of incest at all so I just don't bother reading anything in that section.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story and look forward to more. I especially like the way you describe the size of his cock and the feelings she is having. Really wish you would have spent more time on the actual sex but I still enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story

When are you going to write the story of Marcus fucking the superintendents wife

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Great story

I usually lurk around on the LW page, but I do enjoy a good interracial story. I figured you must be from the South with the different references. I was born and raised in the South, and this has been so taboo for years down here. But the abundance of little mulatto children show that it is wide spread for a nigga to saddle any white pussy he can open, and even better if she is married.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All sizzle and no taste. No real setup for characters and she goes from prude to wanton at the drop of a hat.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wild story, random spin pick. I was a married white woman, traveling alone on business and had a one night fuck with a black guy. We both had fun, he fucked me twice, we both came, talked for a half hour and I slipped out shortly afterwards. I don't consider myself a slut or racist, certainly not into the cuck bit here. We just had fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous