All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 07'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot!

but too short a chpt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

too short, we need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
offfffffffff

we have waited allll this time and you gave us toooooo short one . But it was a good one . Hot intense and romantic a little bit . Pls post more sooon . I dont like to read 1 page stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*giggles*

Oh ya. That was fun. :)

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Perfect!

A "famous" author on Literotica once said to me "Leave them wanting more."

Great chapter, worth the wait! :)

catnip42catnip42over 16 years ago
Breathless

Though the chapter was short as previously mentioned, the content of the chapter more than made up for it. I read this at work and thankfully no one came in my office while reading it! I was totally caught up in the chapter, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ooohh....

....yeessss!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth the wait...

Definitely worth the wait. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth the wait...

Definitely worth the wait. Another great chapter.

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightover 16 years ago
loved it!

just wanted to say I love this story. Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

Oh my god that was awesome! You go Daniel! Love him!

evanslilyevanslilyover 16 years ago
Amazing

I thought it was fabulous. The way you built up the tension between Daniel and Clara was just perfect. The kiss, when it happened, was something I as a reader could almost feel! Yes, it was one page long and of course I wanted more, but it felt as though you'd poured your heart and soul into that one page. You put many published authors to shame. Hope you get some time to write more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Now that's what I'm talking about! I knew I was waiting for something good and I it got even better. So glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have been there

Having been in architectural practice for many years and being married to a romance writer (who died several years ago), I have totally enjoyed your tale. Action--reaction--that's what it is all about. I did not spend 20 years working for someone, it was more like two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Criminy...

The emotion and fireworks emanating from this chapter were intense and worth every day of excruiciating agaony as I waited for it to be written.

Well done. Gimme more!! Also waiting for more of Not My Type...you left a little bit of a cliffhanger there ya know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whew!

I was seriously worried Daniel was going to put up his walls again and not let them back down. Yeah Clara! Go get your man! Awesome, well worth the wait.

curvy31fcurvy31fover 16 years ago
YEAH!!!

way to go, and well worth the wait..keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Like the story very much. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
!!!!

This is fantastic! Keep the story going!

nursehoneynursehoneyover 16 years ago
Eeeeeeehhhh!!!!

This was a wonderful chapter, and I was so excited to see it up!!! You did an awesome job firstkiss and I can't wait to read more. I just hope you make it longer, I need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Twist 2

Where to start? You write very well, lots of description, emoition and energy. Does your writing flow or is it painfully crafted and reworked? All this to say, it is refreshing to read so well a crafted work.

Is this it for this storey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So good!

So happy to read updates from you! Hope all gets straightened out in your real life so you can update again soon. You're my favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ackk!!!

finish it!! finish it!!! now now now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh plz keep it coming and fast...!!!!!

ohh sooo good iwaited forever for this and now i want even more what a delicous story can't wait to read more :)

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I can't believe I overlooked when this came out! I know begging you probably won't get you to write the next (final?) chapter any faster...but I don't care. Please, please, please write something, anything for us. I think I can speak for almost all your readers when I say we need another chapter, and soon!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Woohoo!

Another chapter - yah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bommm boclattttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

YUH THING SELL OFFFFF!!!!!!!!! IT BAD! IT BAD

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

UR ONE IN A MILLION:)

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

OMG Firstkiss!!!

This is fantastic!!!!! Wow! What drama!!

This is the most dramatic thing I have read in years.

This is so good I am proud to have chosen to read your work.

Don't know what else to say. It was that good.

Thank you for writing it, and for all the hard work, and blood, sweat and tears, that gave you the background to be able write it.

Dance2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I just love this story!!

I'm so swept up in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I say

WOOHOOOOO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!

Love the passion you create! Can feel the pull between these two because you so clearly and competently write it.

David48David48over 13 years ago
Character...

...will ALWAYS come out in the end. I'm sick of the bastard "users" that always strive for the "high" ground by selfishly manipulating others to reach their worthless self-centered goals. Daniel AND Clara, obviously have a strong sense of what is right and wrong. It's all about ETHICS, PROFESSIONALISM, and shall I say it...A very real, evolving, and genuine LOVE for one another. Nothing else will matter in the end, but their all encompassing affection and concern for a life MEANT to be lived together...Nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All right Daniel

That's what I'm talking about! Stand your ground man!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
When he asked if anyone had a problem with him and his girl

I imagined a sea of dumb founded faces with like crickets in the back ground :)

Knowing my crazy ass, I would have been the one to go...WHOOOO!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
So ferociously sexy!

Not so much a chapter as a climax.

Phew!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah!

The excitement in this story escalated so quickly! Love it!

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love her personality! She is strong! I hope everything works out for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay Clara and Daniel!

High fives all round (and that includes you firstkiss!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3013 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

SIMILAR Stories