All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Whore Ch. 03'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story

Great family sex. Beautiful story. What a wonderful girl to let her daddy and brother use their cocks on her. Sounds like a lot of fun. Every family should have a daughter like that who takes care of the sexual needs of her dad and brother. I whish I had my hard dick in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

I love the storey all 3 chapters any more stories come...er cumming :)

mikej2358mikej2358about 16 years ago
yummy

all 3 chapters were fucking awesome,my dick has never been so hard. keep it up, and keep my dick up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

Holy fuck was that good! Great story and every man's ideal sexbomb, daughter or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awsome story!

That was incredible, that is one lucky girl. I wish I was her, I'd love to fuck my dad (anyone like to pretend to by my dad...my pussy is so wet.) Keep them cumming =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!

Pleasssse write more. With the brother and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Is Kenny a BBW? You never explained. I fucking love BBWs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fuck i wouls wanna fuck that pussy all night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking hot!

Still fingering my pussy not letting myself cum as I dream of daddy and brother cock pounding my holes! Oh fuck yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could be better

I love your work but this felt very rushed and endded too soon, it was hot dont get me wrong but was very lacking especially for a threesome

ArchiesHardArchiesHardover 3 years ago

That was a good story. Is there going to be a Ch.04? I would love to read about what happens with Daddy fucking Kendall pussy with Junior in her ass?

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

I know it's been a long time since you published this, but would LOVE more of these three! It'd be so hot if she made them play together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous