All Comments on 'Taken By Force'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pearl's a singer...

...and wow can she rock and roll! I loved this story, capturing the North East in all its glory but with a masterful (or mistressful) twist. Is there a real Pearl out there who can make my pussy tingle in the way her 'victim' must have done? Lovely writing, with few areas I would want to have seen improved -= bar perhaps the fisting which lacked some expression of feeling around it, but that is bye the bye. Way ai me lass, that was summut else!!!Sofi xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
brilliant!

What a well crafted and erotic story. I could hear the Geordie accent in my head as well. As another writer, I'm envious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL

I'm a 47 year old married MOM who travels on business as well. I have met many people of both sexes that I have thought of having a go around with, but this story is beyond all of my wildest dreams. LOVED IT !!!!!!

exmrn27exmrn27over 15 years ago
Exactly The Way Erotica Should Be

This was a great story --- a perfectly nice seduction enterprise where the unsure woman fights, but after becomming more deeply involved with the lesbian, her inner turmoil relaxes and she submits to a hidden sense of pleasure. It also lacked what alot of stories bring to the table all to much, too much of the rapid pornography that erases the reality of situations. In this case --- it slowly entered into the lesbian situation and then evolved into a 2 person affair than one person simply enjoying all the action.

The backdrop of England was also a nice extra spice to the tale.

Real good work!

exmrn27

LadyB06LadyB06about 14 years ago

This story was just to great for words. I love how forceful Pearl was. If i could only find someone like her.........

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

That was totally amazing . Hope you have my stories of Karen and Pearl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good story but your a cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unsure

I don't know about cheating and maybe I'm just different but if I was her husband I wouldn't be mad, also I could eat her 10 times better. I wish my wife was this wild in bed. Though if you're unhappy with your married sex life maybe you should clue him in, he might surprise you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Response

You're

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A canny tale

As someone who knows Geordieland fairly well (courtesy of my late wife who was a South Shields lass) I found this story great fun. And Jules inadvertently took Karen into what was probably the only pub in the North East where they---as women---would have been able to order a pint of bitter without causing shock and outrage. A canny tale indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fun read, enjoyed this immensely. It is great to get a humorous lesbian story.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 6 years ago
Great story & well written

Came across this by accident and once I read where it was based just had to carry on. Throughly good romp and I liked the way you captured the reluctance then acceptance. Not quite sure what my namesake (Julie) was playing at but assume she just liked seeing Karen squirm.

PS the hotel reminds me of one you will find just off the A1 in Washington.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

You are a splendid sex writer PR. I enjoy prom daily but this is the best I've had. Do you think I might have your email or phone to text now and then? I am a male but when it comes to sex I'm a lesbian who wants to pleasure my partner whether I come or not. I will learn from you. I'm at 12408052757. Ghspangler@gmail.com

If you text or email neither is will ever regret our friendship

Truly yours, George ❤

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 3 years ago

A big muscular dyke who makes a married woman eat her out - a wining combination.

jamtbyjamtbyalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story. You shared Karen's feelings and surprise after spending the night with Pearl. Pleas keep writing. You have talent!

Mads788Mads788over 1 year ago

Can I meet a woman like that please??

MargieTayMargieTay5 months ago

This is one of my favourite fantasies. I want a woman to force me to surrender to her power, then excite me until I must beg her to do what I really want to do. The fact that there is to be a follow-up makes the story way better for me. In my fantasies, I sometimes start looking for small, shy, young women for me to seduce after I have been awakened to the pleasures.

Thanks,

Margaret

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

Great storyline and great writing. You made my favorite fantasy, being taken by “force” come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous