All Comments on 'Blackmailing My Mom's Friend'

by taylor_lang

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story!! You have to keep this going! I'd love to see where the blackmailing or consent takes this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

I am sure that their relationship never stopped there I would love to hear more of her adultery and him making her his slut. it a dream scenario for this English bored housewife. If you find time please write another chapter.

Thank You Kim

ktslips@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree with the other 2 comments, this needed, nay demanded at least another chapter. Superb story

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

2 or 3 stars its just okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but you need to use spellcheck and get your sentence tenses corrected.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meh... stilted narration and dialog, kinda wordy...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked that you had her secreting lube early in sex. It made me think you know something about sex. I am tired of all the stories where the women "cum" during orgasm. Guys when a woman gets juicy it means keep fucking her not that she is done. Women and men are different, boys.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your editor overcharged you even if free.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Keep writing, hot older woman giving it up to a young stud while clueless hubby plays golf or some other stuff, she needs to practice her cock sucking and taking it up her ass dressed up for her boy in black stockings and garters, when I was much younger I was that boy for a woman I did yard work for, now I'm much older, I have cameras set up to watch my wife and a local boy having hot sex, watching him spunk in her mouth and shove his hard young cock up her asshole, hearing her beg him to pound her till she comes is awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous