All Comments on 'The Hot Tub'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like swinging and have done so as a couple for

many years on and off. However I dont condone lying cheating betraying adulterous spouses, male or female. I can laff at you, not you at me. You tell a story of a woman to dumb to know she is fertile and taking the sperm of an opposite race person into her womb. After writing so nicely how she had gotten it out of her system and wouldnt do it again. You paint a story of a woman with very little love for her husband, with no morals or ethics, who places herself and her husband in harms way from various STDS and AIDS by unprotected sex. It is one thing to have sex and place a spouse in harms way with their prior consent and knowledge, they accept the risk. It is quite another to do it without their consent. Most of us that are really swingers would consider someone infecting their spouse with AIDS murder and I remember a few men and women who killed their spouse because they did infect them. Time to mature little one, it is a real world and writing fairy tales needs to be in the I'm really immature section. I hear this it is just fantasy, yeah sex is just fantasy until you do it. What is fantasy one day is reality another, grow up.

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Steamy

This is a pretty good followup to the original story before she got married. I'm curious to know if you think she might have indulged once again too easily as it seems the natural part would be to struggle against those desires a little bit more. I could see her eventually falling into his seduction, but perhaps with a bit more resistance, which would be more realistic. Are you planning any more chapters? Also, if you're planning more, I hope this won't turn into the traditional cuckold husband story. Please spare us that. This plot has much better possibilities than that one. Thanks again for some hot reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathetic

"If you read and then post nasty or hateful comments then I will laugh at how pathetic you are. If you actually have constructive criticism that could help me improve my next story, then I would love to hear from you."

Your characters and stories are pathetic, and I laugh at you if this is the best you can do. If the best you can do is to post stories about women who cheat with no repercusions, then here's a suggestion: Eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is really pathetic that the writer evidenlly is

A black man. No matter how dumb ass and la de de Mark was made out to be there is no man dumb enough to think that he almost fell into his brides cunt. Someone had been there fiorst and the writer also say as much as the husband asking the nigger to please let him hold his black didc while he fiucks the white bride...fuck and double fuck asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore nay sayers

Good story as was preceeding one. I don't understand some peoples behaviour. If they hate the story then why bother to read it? Nothing better to do the poor fools. Also seems to me that some people don't seem to have understood that this is fiction. Catch Aids? What was that moronic poster thinking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuck story.and slut story from you.

nothing new and nothing erotic from you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Discombobulated

Odd continuation of a silly original...what could go right?

3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
301 Followers
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...