All Comments on 'Bisexual Awakening'

by bimale_35

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how is it a woman can make a man do things like this?

my mother did me that way, one night while she was doing this man , i walked in and being only 12, he grabbed me ,much to mom,s delight and forced me to lick her, liked it , till he started to finger me, that was intense, mom giggled and said ,come on , give the boy, some of what you give me, he did and for the next 8 months i was his and her,s play thing,wasn,t all bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
creampie lover

Enjoyed your writings. looking forward to many more. I began eating creampies at an early age. At 14 I began fucking my 13 year old sister on a regular basis so by the time she was 16 she was giving her pussy to everyone that wanted it, including me. As things progressed I began watching her fuck other cocks and since I started eating her pussy when I first began fucking her I became a real creampie lover. As time went on I found myself sucking the cocks to get them hard and ready to fuck her. I'd watch the two of them and once the guy shot his load in her cunt I immediately sucked his cock clean of all cum and then ate her pussy. I still love creampies to the point where I encourage and help my wife find cocks to fuck so I can get the cum. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Turned into her bitch

The story was very good and looking forward to more of the same. I started out talking my wife into fucking other men and women. She was very much against it at the start and I think the reason was that she didn't want me doing other women. What she didn't know was that I no longer have an interest in fucking women. I began sucking cocks and getting fucked in my ass at 11 years old. From the time I blew my first cock and tasted the cum I knew that was the sex life for me. I did fuck a pussy once in a while just for show. The first one being my sister who had caught me blowing my uncle. She knew I was primarily queer so as she grew older she'd let me suck her boy friends and eat the cum out of her pussy. although not necessarily a real thrill for me I continued to fuck her for many years and when she got married I was used by them to satisfy her husband's desire for blow jobs and fucking ass. I became a cock whore and still am with a goal of fucking and sucking at least 1000 per year. So far, for the past 10 years or so I've always met that goal and exceeded it a couple of times. From what little knowledge I have I honestly believe that while a guy may be bisexual at the early stages of his sex life he finally becomes a full fledged cock whore, with no or very little interest in women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
same as my wife

Your story is a copy of my married life. When we married my wife had only fucked one guy before. She had no idea of how her life was to change. I had always been in to eating pussy and sucking cocks. I'm a cum slut that will eat any cum I can find including my own. She had never had her pussy sucked, nor had she sucked a cock. That changed on our wedding night. She'd never watched a porn flick so I figures that would be the best way to get her up to speed on things that couples do. I was surprised to notice that one of the things that clearly appealed to her was lesbian sex. I could see her nipples getting hard and her pussy getting wet. We were nude so I began jacking off and told her to finger her pussy. Said she had never done that so I showed her what to do and it didn't take long for her to cum. She learned in a hurry how to pleasure herself. As I watched her and got close to cumming I stood over her and forced my cock into her mouth and shot off. I forced her to eat it while explaining that as my wife she was going to become my bitch and do exactly whatever I wanted. The first part of her training was to bring another girl for her birthday so that she could be fondled and sucked my a female before going further. It was apparent from watching the films that she liked the ones with large tits and as it so happened we had a mutual friend that met that requirement that I knew was in to women. I invited her over and after a number of strong drinks both of them were loaded. I turned on the tape and before long both of them were hot. I stripped the clothing from my wife and began sucking her tits. our guest immediately stripped also. I backed off and watched as our guest immediately moved in and began sucking my wifes tits and fingering her pussy. It was clear that both were enjoying things so I insisted that they eat each others cunts. a great beginning.

GmcrzynrdGmcrzynrdalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

That was an amazing story. Very hot. My girlfriend and I share my cum right now and we are talking about bringing another male in so we can have him fuck me and share his cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweeter

This is my biggest fantasy of many to share my wife and lick cream pies from her pussy. And eventually have her lick my cream pies from my ass as well. Nice one.

Wrench05Wrench05almost 8 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Just Wow! that was awesome!

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
I am honored

When my wife got heavenly pleasure of fucking with my friend Parag and I was honored to lick her drenched pussy

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Love the story

Wives need to be wanted and chased. When she gets caught by another guy she'll bring back her proof that she needs to be wanted . It's up to you if she goes to riding more cocks. If you eat her out after she fucks someone else she knows you love the thought of it. If you don't touch her for a couple of days you should have her back in your arms and in control. Reclaim her pussy to let her know she is yours. Personally I love it when she comes home fucked!

trunkmonkey427trunkmonkey427over 4 years ago
Good Story

Is there and thing better than eating creampies and sucking cock? I do love a mouthful of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous