All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 03'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your story is wonderful

My only quibble is with the shortness of each chapter. It feels like I am just getting settled into a good read, and then it ends too quickly. I am looking forward to learning more about how she ended up a captive of his brother's, and of what they will do next.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 16 years ago
Quality

O.K., maybe short, but tantalising and quality. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Reading.

This a good story and i am really looking forward to reading more of it as it becomes available. I think this is some of te best work i have read on this site in a long time.

CapCrankypantsCapCrankypantsover 16 years ago
This is a promising start

and I agree that it seems that just as you get into it it ends. Am looking forward to seeing how this pans out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too short

Please move this story. I'm hooked, but each chapter is too short to give us something to hold on. Simon maybe should have arrived by now. And I'm not sure still what this story is about - are they vampires, mages, witches, some kind of coven, what? Plus she's so traumatized, physically and emotionally, that I'm not sure anyone could really help her unless they were some kind of professional.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Ian is so different(Thank God)...

Than his brother. Great Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous