All Comments on 'Where's My Head?'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
BigBaadJohnBBigBaadJohnBover 16 years ago
Thanks for getting me up

Sure put me in a better mood after that Steelers catastrophe in the 2nd half yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A broader spectrum of potential

While reading this I couldn't help but thinking how it would've been far more interesting if "Poke-A-Hot-Ass" had actually set out to get her ass poked instead of having everything forced against her will; she doesn't want to suck off the frat rat, has to be forced to blow Blackbeard, forced to swallow his seed, forced into anal sex, none of which, as stereotype would dictate, she enjoys. Her character only livens up at the end with the prospect of vengefully turning the tables on her rapist(s). Sorry, not my cup o' tea.

sarahhhsarahhhover 16 years agoAuthor
LOL at "broader spectrum of potential"

Maybe I shouldn't have changed that paragraph near the end at the last minute. I had it like this: "Daddy, turn around and let me drive." She showed him the strap-on harness with the big blue dildo attached that she had fetched from her large purse. "You be the hitchhiker this time, and Sis and I will plunder your pirate ass!" DO YOU GET IT NOW, ANONYMOUS?

Anakin20Anakin20over 16 years ago
not bad, but...

I always love Sarahhh's stuff...I'd love to muff Sarahhh's stuff, but this one was just too short and not 'multi-orgasmic' enough. Your Lick Dick ones are much better. Keep writing and smiling, babe!

MNGentlemanMNGentlemanover 16 years ago
Different house, same crappy candy...

Sorry, Red, but I can't say this one wowed me as so many others from your pen have in the past. Reason? Simply that as she escaped one forced/coerced situation she steps into another. If the second one, in this tale, is okay, then perhaps she should have been forced to go down on the frat-rat after all. Me, I'm not a fan of force, but that isn't the basis for my lack of enthusiasm here. I am a fan of consistency in a story. (Also- a bit more description of the pirate lass would have been nice- costume, blue eyes, How about hair, body?)

That said, I love our redhead, and will continue to drink in all of her tail, uh, tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hilarious!

love how you combine hot sex and lots of yucks. jake from my space

IshbibenobIshbibenobover 16 years ago
Did the pirate have one eye?

LMFAO! Remember this? 12. ONE-EYED PIRATE: While ravaging your winch an before ye ar about to cum work ye mast vigorously in her hidden treasure. Then when ye feel your tember shiver pull out and punch her in one leg. Yell "Thar she blows!" as she looks up ye cum in her eye. Sit back and enjoy as she hops in pain on one leg screaming, "Arrrrrrgggggggg, me eye!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Official Contest Entry!!!

Remember readers - this story is an official entry in the 2007 Literotica HALLOWEEN CONTEST. The winners of the contest are determined solely by the votes of you the reader. So please people, vote now for this wonderful story. Lets all put our hands on sarahhh's sexy butt and help push her up and over the top....good luck young lady, the boss and I are pulling for you 100%!!

LernerLernerover 16 years ago
Arrrrrrgh!!!!!

Arrrrrgh...another classic tale (or is that tail) for the enjoyment of all who venture to read it. Wonderful short story that should be a FIRST PLACE WINNER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
POKE-A-HOT-ASS

O-KAY. U ARE SUCH A HOOT! ITS ME WILLIE MY PASSWORD OR SOMETHIN DONT WORK

prop69prop69over 16 years ago
Halloween Honey - Don't miss

That was the HOTTEST Halloween story EVER!!!!

Great use of POKE-A-HOT-ASS and other alliteration in your story.

Hott STORY, great writing, and a good plot twist the end.

Best Halloween Story

GerryCPAGerryCPAover 16 years ago
Not your typical fare

Or anybody else's either. I thought your story was rather brilliant. Kind of a mix between Erotic Horror and Humor & Satire, not to mention Group Sex, Non-erotic, and Anal. Wow, you ran the gamut. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot hot hot!

wow you gave me a reall good idea for halloween. lol thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
zzz zzz zzz

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shiver me XXX!

I love pirate stories, and this one was a winner! See you on MySpace. The Steelers fans are kinda quiet today. That game made me cry. Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Not only a hot steelerfan, but a good imagination. MMmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
red hot twat

got me hard

muffer4umuffer4uover 16 years ago
Quite a change

Sarahhh, Good story, though not my very favorite, but I always enjoy anything that you write. Suggestion: How about another "bar" story. You really get me going with those.

brad79brad79over 16 years ago
you made my day babe

yeah Im depressed about the Steelers yesterday like everybody else but your story cheered me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

That story was awesome!!! I like how she told the frat rats to fuck

off, thise frat guys r fuckin queers. I'm also a fan of the anal sex. This

stiry kept me hard and wet. Great job!!

Vitsmin D from MySpace

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Once Again

Sarahhh, you have done it once again, great work. Your sense of humor is amazing.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Something for every one!

Thanks for this skilled hybrid of condensed intro to Pirate lingo and some very funny lines. Sex seemed more like an excuse for the language fun but hey - no one complains here you got something for every one here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poke-hot-what?

Ahh the fate of redheads in the world. Where would we be without Sarahh giving us the low down. Great story. But once again you're a tease. You threw out the bait for this to be a real All Hallows Eve thriller, like the anthropophage thing, but then back away. Better luck next time.

sam87778sam87778over 16 years ago
The Redhead Strikes Again

This could well become my favorite of your stories. After Rattrap there were several aspects of the story that got me excited with anticipation. Too bad the anticipation was not fulfilled. I'd give it a 10 but the scale only goes to 5.

sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not my kind

Hello

good effert but predictable make a little harder and surprise me

Francis

misfit762misfit762over 16 years ago
A perverted fantasy...ohh so hot!

Amazing! Better than Penthouse Letters any day! This is some spank material to end all! Pirates, Indians, and anal sex! What more could a pervert ask for? I'm still excited!

craiggie501craiggie501over 16 years ago
BuccanEars

Grab that girl by the buccanears, and give her a good plankin' . Sarrahhh, you're a dirty girl with a dirty mind .. guess that's why we all like you so much ..

lwt771lwt771over 16 years ago
all hallows hotness

Sarah, You did it again! I'm no pirate but this story stiffened my timber and thinking about pokin your hot ass shivered my timbers to the boiling point! You made my night! Thank you, sweetie! Len

ps: I was hoping the title was you giving me a prize for winning ther best comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brought to you by the letter Arrrrrrrrrr!

Shivered my timber well ye did Lass! As a fan of the great one Edward Teach, methinks this story does him great justice and honor ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mohawk .....

Mohawk means "eaters of men" and is an Algonquin term. Iroquois means Men of Men. Try to get what factual info you use in your story correct.

prattbirdprattbirdover 16 years ago
Loved it (as usual)

Sarah,

You had me confused with this story. I couldn't decide whether to split a gut laughing or spill my seed due to all the sexy action. Thanks for yet another great story.

Uncle Jim

prattbirdprattbirdover 16 years ago
Loved it (as usual)

Sarah,

You had me confused with this story. I couldn't decide whether to split a gut laughing or spill my seed due to all the sexy action. Thanks for yet another great story.

Uncle Jim

claymore29claymore29over 16 years ago
Hot Damn! Where is my red hed?

This may be one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outrageous!

This was so outrageous you can't help but love it. Sarahhh has outdone herself once again... Now... Sarahhh... how DO you OUTDO yourself????

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NEVER MIND

Never mind the competition,I bet you have a lovely bum[no I am not an anal lunatic],just an English lecher. I am still waiting to see the other Tit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
War Bonnet?

The Salvation Army wear War Bonnets,this is a good tale,this weather though is really giving my cloven hoofs gip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hall of Fame...

sarahhh,

you's a Hall of Fame HO, girl. I've had some hitching experiences yet I would love to be picked up by you! Shiver me timber is an understatement; harder than japanese arithmetic is more like it. Loved it and you..rich

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 16 years ago
Good story again Sarah

Who knows what can happen to a spry young thing wandering down dark highways late at night with miles to go!Especially almost naked!Nice story,good writing again,keep it up.Whatever happened to the vagainatarian from 2 stories ago?Call me a puss but you are what you eat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Funny and Sexy

A funny and sexy story at the same time. Not as hot as some of your other stories but definitely fits the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HeeHee

A funny one!.. May I point out, not one of your best!. But don't make me walk the plank yet after all my main sail never caught your wind as well as it should have. The story was well worth the read.. please pen again!..dan

LoveReadingTheseLoveReadingTheseover 16 years ago
Nice One!

Sarah, Great story with just the right amount of humor and sex mixed together. Glad you are keeping up the good work as always. And always looking forward to many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
she's good

sarah is good....and funny....and sexy. her stories always leave me wanting more.

tz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
freckles?

I dont believe you have freckles on your ass. proof I want proof. LOL. damn good story! BB from my space

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn it

you know i need to stop reading these before i go to work, cause they always make me late,lol, but i can wait to to hear your next one

curiousk75curiousk75over 16 years ago
awesome job...

hot and hysterical - wish i had been so lucky when i donned my 'poke-a-hot-ass' costume!!!

jrunnerjrunnerover 16 years ago
good god yes

great like always babe!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOL

a little bit too vulgar for my taste, but all in good fun.

Evan81Evan81over 16 years ago
funny hunny

Oh yeah this one was a total riot. where do you cum up with this stiff uh I mean stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rancidly Raucious

LOL! Yeah luv brilliant as always! Fantastic Story and youve got my vote for this years Hallowe'en contest! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Sarah:

Great story and a keen concept......especially noteworthy what with da Johnny Depp thingies being so prevelant....I guess I would give it 1 and a half cocks, er, thumbs UP, if it were a Cine.........Was it Pocanhanas the lass with John Alden and that Standish feller that was the inspiration for this offering?

boston bruce

dennisthegraydennisthegrayover 16 years ago
Freckles My Ass

I want some proof of these freckles. Great story Sarahhh! As usual, you do a great job in keeping your stories interesting - where do you get the inspiration for such material?

happycamper11happycamper11over 16 years ago
sarahh the bomb

as always u r the best. did not know u were and are gorgeous. freckles and all

sirjohn247sirjohn247over 16 years ago

ahh, Sweet Sarahhh...as always.you are aHead of the class, aHead of the curve,aHead of the pack, aHead of the rest and Head and shoulders above all....

miss you on are you ready for some football

glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
A funny one

with a twist at the end. Good luck in the contest.

ljaljaover 16 years ago
I Love You Sarahhh

As always Sarahhh. Reading your stories really make me so HOT. I Love the way you describe the way you give head and swallow... :-) You are so sexy Sarahhh... T/Y for making me feel good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again Great Job of Writing Sarah

Sarah,

You kepy your story right in season. I like the language use in the story. You have a fan with me. Thanks,

Frank

ResortLike

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Naughty naughty

<i>Blackbeard licked his eyebrows. </i><br><br>

Favorite line, hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Arturos

Excellent story, interestingly done! It definately tantalized me. I appreciated it because I have studied Edward Teach, and have belonged to an organization that held him in high regard.

sched1956sched1956over 16 years ago
I loved it

Sarah, the story was wonderful. I loved how you brought the girl, from not desiring anything that night, full circle to loving what was being done to her and making her love it. The legend of blackbeard was a perfect tie in to the story. I hope you win the contest.

sched1956sched1956over 16 years ago
I loved it

Sarah, the story was wonderful. I loved how you brought the girl, from not desiring anything that night, full circle to loving what was being done to her and making her love it. The legend of blackbeard was a perfect tie in to the story. I hope you win the contest.

blueyes2blueyes2over 16 years ago
Sexy & Entertaining!

Thanks Sarahhh... I just love your stories!

blueyes2blueyes2over 16 years ago
Sexy & Entertaining!

Thanks Sarahhh... I just love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
real good story

hot and humorous and different. best story i have read in the halloween contest so far. m.d.b.

tittysuckertittysuckerover 16 years ago
Love Indian Squaw's !! !

Well Sarah babe,........You Did it again!!

Good Story but would've Loved to heard more about the Cock Sucking (MY FAVORIATE!!).

But like all your storie's, it was good. Now

that you got me all Hard Sarah.....Are you ready to use that Blue Strap On Cock Up My

" Man Pussy " Ass ! !

tittysuckertittysuckerover 16 years ago
Love Indian Squaw's !! !

Well Sarah babe,........You Did it again!!

Good Story but would've Loved to heard more about the Cock Sucking (MY FAVORIATE!!).

But like all your storie's, it was good. Now

that you got me all Hard Sarah.....Are you ready to use that Blue Strap On Cock Up My

" Man Pussy " Ass ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Now that's a Halloween entry shiver me timbers that was hot Sarahhh

Steve

bigeddie60bigeddie60over 16 years ago
little pink hole

makes me want to go looking for a indian girl with red hair!

madengineer3madengineer3over 16 years ago
Good but Strange!

This story is very well written. Classifying it is very difficult. It is sort of a "Monty Python" version of a cross between a "normal" Literotica story (whatever that might be) and a satire about Halloween characters behaving badly. It is a good read that is also good "over the top" satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good one ,Sarah

Sarah,me old shipmate! What a great piratical story,with your usual sense of humour which makes your stories so good..dress up pirates...perfect for Hallowe'en.I foundit was very hot and I really enjoyed it,and I gave it a 5,of course...it had all the good juicy bits in it as always,so write more,please and keep us cumming...you are the best..thanks Mike C

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trick or treat!

Trick or treat don't smell my feet but give me something good to eat. :P

RichardS50RichardS50over 16 years ago
I'm Gonna Poke your Honas.and that ain't ALL....

SARAH! OH YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU COME HOME ON BREAK AGAIN! I AM NOT ONLY GOING TO WHIP YOU 7 DAYS FROM SUNDAY, BUT AM GOING TO DOT EACH FRECKLE WITH A BLACK MAGIC MARKER!! DAMN IT SARAH, YOU KNOW I LOVE EACH AND EVERY FRECKLE ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODY AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM REMOVED, YOU HAVE ANOTHER "THINK" COMING!

AFTER I DOT EACH FRECKLE I AM GOING TO PACK YOUR FUDGE AND PACK IT VERY DEEP!! BRING YOUR LITTLE ASIAN FRIEND HOME SO SHE CAN WATCH ME BUTTFUCK YOU HARD, DEEP AND LONG! IF SHE'S LUCKY I WILL BUTTFUCK HER AS WELL!!

NOW GET YOUR LITTLE SEXY FRECKLED ASS HOME!! NOW!!

DADDY

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right in tune..

This story is right in tune with the October season,good reading,good storyline.

Emperor_NeroEmperor_Neroover 16 years ago
Yo ho ho and a bottle of Astroglide

Sarah, a great addition to the Halloween contest. A touch of fear, a touch of humor and very well done. Good luck in the contest.

MattB59MattB59over 16 years ago
Great story!!!

Sarahhh you never fail,As allways great story thanks for writing it for us to read Loved it alot hope you win the contest.

Love ya sweetie

willy9ishwilly9ishover 16 years ago
ahhh

shiver me timbers it was good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ahoy sassy lassy!

Nothin like gettin yer pooper packed by a Pirate

(fan) eh? LMFAO at yer story darlin. Pete the Pirate fan from myspace. time for another I LOVE DICK story please after that big win yesterday

teddybare1980teddybare1980over 16 years ago
now there is a damn funny story

you never fail to get a rise out of me in more ways than one. I never would have imagined a girl getting it in the arse from a pirate could be so hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Come astern me matty... argh

Have been playing the pirate myself a bit lately so was into it from the start. Love the urban myth thrown in there too.

Back to your best Sarah... always a good read.. and great sex..

love your little sayings.. like the one eyed trouser snake etc... for your info, a fanny in OZ is a pussy.... have seen the odd frecled pussy too

thanks keep them coming

tigrrr

dreamwriter1234dreamwriter1234over 16 years ago
Nice story

Great job.. good luck with the contest

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 16 years ago
Eighty Comments? Well, you earned 'em

Sarahh, congrats on a great story with an opening hook that's one for the ages.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You shiver my timbers Sarah!

Thank you for a fantastic cum once again, you absolutely rock!

Love ya Gurlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
where is the Lube?

GREAT STORY. LOVED HER GETTING IT IN THE ASS. HOPE BOTH MR. AND MRS. PIRATE GET IT IN THE AS BY THE REDHEAD BITCH. MUCH LUCK ON THE CONTEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
where is the Lube?

GREAT STORY. LOVED HER GETTING IT IN THE ASS. HOPE BOTH MR. AND MRS. PIRATE GET IT IN THE AS BY THE REDHEAD BITCH. MUCH LUCK ON THE CONTEST.

nick1966_38nick1966_38over 16 years ago
Shiver my timber

Great story Sarah would love to be tied and teased

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sarahh gets her revenge!

If you get a chance to return the favor then do it!Great writing again Sarahhh!

boese_amiboese_amiover 16 years ago
y'ho! y'ho!

classic sarahhhh as we know and love her! maybe one day she'll do a trucker story for me...*grin*

MatadoreMatadoreover 16 years ago
Thirteen men on a dead whore's chest...

OK. this comment was just something that I've always wanted to write.

Your writing has improved (Is that possible?)in the last year! I enjoyed your witty references to genitalia and acts before, but always thought them a bit strained...now you've mastered using these "throw-aways" in a much less self-conscious and integrated way. Your plots have always been original and you have developed a unique personal style that you have honed and smoothed to a level rarely found in erotic humor.

Thank you Ms S for your work. It's not easy to make such wonderful literary effort seem so...effortless. Kisses. Matadore

Kev HKev Hover 16 years ago
Bahahaha!

You're a gem, Sarah--a sleazy, sassy, fucked-up gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
can't disguise a good time!

It was a wonderful story that had me swabbing my decks, and the only flaw that I could see was a lack of drunken monkey knife fighting... Thanks for sharing!

rick200rick200over 16 years ago
Wow

I'm a big fan of yours and once again another top quality story keep up the good work and lets hope they turn around soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

super story sarahh. love to read about those hot women getting it in the ass by big cocks. lot of luck on the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

super story sarahh. love to read about those hot women getting it in the ass by big cocks. lot of luck on the contest.

sikelxsikelxalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely loved it. It was both entertaining(funny), as well as really being a turn on. That's a pretty rare combination.

LawlietLawlietabout 15 years ago
Good story

A great laugh indeed, especially the ending. My only complaint is that it seemed rushed in spots and the sex wasn't described all that well. Otherwise, a decent story.

johnross1975johnross1975over 14 years ago
My main-brace is solid

Another great read,I am not sure how I feel today. This story was fun, sexy and yet very arousing. The content was great and well put across. I feel fun and happy, yet ths story also turns me on. I love the strong content. Thanks again.

I would love to read a story about a couple visiting Glasgow or a castle up north and getting fucked hard by some kiltted locals. but not together or at the same time. If you are willing to write this I would be most greatful and thrilled. If I can give you any insperation or help please just ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Silly as fuck. And still sexy.

MakerofSorrowMakerofSorrowover 4 years ago
Funny

The ending was funny. I liked this story. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous