All Comments on 'Can He Take The Punishment? Ch. 02'

by Scarletlady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
notpaulnotpaulabout 13 years ago
Loved Both

Really enjoyed chapter 01 and 02.

Held my interest from beginning to end and that's what a good story is all about.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What?

Is he 3? If she wants to have absolute control, she should buy a dog. If she treats him like a puppet, just get divorced. She has no real love or respect for him anyway.

What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He never had the chance to make her angry again

The next day he packed his bags, took every nickel he could get and left her. He never filed for divorce. He just left. She never heard from him again. The end to this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No need to worry

He's about to divorce the bitch. I gave up at the start. His hands may be tied but I guarantee you he kicks her off of him and the bed when she starts to blow him with the mint. The bit with the chair? Just tip the whole chair over. She either lets go or risks breaking her leg. Failing that, just stop moving. Concentrate on what she's doing. Demeaning, degrading and humiliating you. Using you. I guarantee his erection goes away. Nothing she can do to control his mind. That would have been the end before this silliness got started. I hope she enjoys her divorce. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No chance to make her mad again

He cleaned out the accounts, cancelled the credit cards and divorced her. Who wants a bitch for a wife? Stupid, unfinished story.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Continuus and unpredictable BDSM power shift between the husband and wife verry BDSM- thrilling!! :))

you dont play adult BDSM games if you cannot handle the power dynamics yo yoing between the couple!! ;) and these people evidently can handle it quite well !! ;)

continuous unpredictable BDSM power shifting between husband and wife,very exciting!! ;)) and the couple does not break up like cringing cry babies!! ;)) way to go ScarletLady!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did she enjoy the divorce?

I wonder if he sent her to jail in order to keep more of the marital assets? You see when she released him he immediately called the police and pressed charges. Illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse were just a few of the charges against her and he had all the evidence he needed. He never spoke to her again. Because who would stay with a woman that has shown herself to be bat-shit-crazy? Badly thought out story with no thought given to consequences.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous