All Comments on 'The Hardest Kind To Be Ch. 01'

by Joe Wordsworth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
English LadyEnglish Ladyover 16 years ago
Sweet and realistic.

You've done really well in capturing the female viewpoint, I relly admire you even trying as it's difficult to write from the opposite sex's side of things. I'm really looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

I giggled all the way through that, thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Funny

you write well, this was fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fun to Read

Let me echo another comment. This story was fun to read. It contains a coincidence - rooming with X in college - that seems odd. Most schools try to have new roomates meet...

But that's what drives THIS story, so it's necessary.

CaitanoCaitanoover 16 years ago
Impressive writing, Joe

Remarkable. You are one of those on Lit to watch.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
Well done Joe

You've captured the female POV and context rather neatly. I'll be interested to see where you go with this one. Good luck.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 16 years ago
Well done!

Very nice, Joe-- very sensitive, sweet, and I simply adore waffling characters like Tina. Her language seems spot-on to me-- current and just idiosyncratic enough.

That's a very clever way to have them meet- so anti-cliche. I have a feeling that the next chapters are going to be a great pleasure to read!

jomarjomarover 16 years ago
Seemed believable to me.

Where'd you do your research? Is there something you're not telling us? Nice light touch. Looks like it'll be a fun ride. Well done, Joe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous