All Comments on 'Mai Needs It'

by Feral_Intelligence

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story & Creative Writing!

I loved this story immensely; the interaction between the two lovers was especially sensual and highly erotic. Moreover, I adored the specifics the author supplied in describing the young Korean girl. I am a white male who has always considered Asian females to be particularly cute and pretty, and the author did an excellent job of highlighting this tremendous beauty of which they are in possession.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 16 years ago
Good First Story

Lots of heat, good feel for the heroine's excitement. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stunning

Tremendously hot! Super erotic stuff...please give us more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hope to see more...

Asian girls rock & so does this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyed this story a lot

I hope the writer continues with the character and develops her more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow - loved it

hot story...

lorenlorylorenloryover 16 years ago
Hot!!!

This has to be one of the most erotic stories I have ever read. I couldn't keep my hand off my pussy as I read about the hard fucking the girl got. It was so discriptive, it was like I was there.

needtopleaseneedtopleaseover 16 years ago
WOW

WOW I wish I could get fucked like that!

maria_honeymaria_honeyover 16 years ago
That was great

That was an amazing story. I loved how the author discribed the girl slowly submiting to her urges. I'd love to find a guy that could break me down like that then give me such a powerful orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOTTT

OMG...I loved it, and I hope we get to read about more of her adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Grate

This was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

That was so hot! I really enjoyed you have quite a talent, had to read it again while stroking, please write some more!!

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Extremely well-written!

The interplay between the 2 parts of the nature,

And its reflections in the actions and interactions

Is handled exquisitely...

Hot and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
brilliant

best asian story i've read.

professorquixoteprofessorquixotealmost 16 years ago
Very good

It started off a little too A-typical for me but then became much more interesting. It would've been better if it weren't for the grammatical mistakes and misspellings, but that can easily be remedied with a good editor. Very hot story line, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lmao

Mai isn't even a Korean name, but lol ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SPELL

He knew her mind better than she new herself.

SHOULD BE

He knew her mind better than she Knew herself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Lame and stupid attempt. As a previous commenter said Mai isn’t a Korean name, also it’s very hard to pull anyone’s panties down once they have a spreader bar attached. A waste of time reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeral_Intelligence@Feral_Intelligence
31 Followers
I am a writer of erotica and explorer of sexuality. Writing erotica is a pleasure I get to share with others. I come to Literotica as an outlet for my desires. I am primarily a Dominant. I like to mix sensual build up with with rough, primal lust. My kinks are varied as I am ...