All Comments on 'How We Became Lovers'

by X_Christina_X

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Editing!

This story was in dire need of editing. Grammar, punctuation, etc. The story was so-so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Chritina, you sure knew a certain way of making me gush my hot creamy cum into my panties. You're story was awesome and made a mess under my dress. When she was masturbating and cumming hard in her knickers, I followed suit, incredible, one of the best. I'm tasting my own cum from my undies rright now... MMMMMH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not believable

Terrible writing for a middle-school boy.

shang40shang40about 9 years ago
Roommate

During first year of college my roommate was a short fellow named NK. Though he was shorter in height he was longer and thicker elsewhere. I hope you got meaning. We became friendly and closer. One Sunday when others were out we came closer and closer to start kissing and feeling each other. Soon we were naked and felt each other and then I took him in mouth.

I slurped and sucked for half an hour and he rewarded me with cream of love. And then he sucked me also. I became his lover.

Later I became lover of another friend. We never had anal restricted to blowjobs.

And it is very rewarding and sumptuous.

I became obsessed with cream of love and that made me to thrive more. It lead to be lover of wife when she comes home loaded with cream of her lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous