All Comments on 'The Devil Inside Me'

by JohnGalt8

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PetersimpsonPetersimpsonover 16 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

That was a wonderfully erotic tale with an added essential element which made it better than the norm - a degree of humour. The only reason I haven't given it a 100% rating is because I felt it was too short and that it could have been expanded considerably, without losing any of the potential for a continuation of the humourous element. Well done John Galt and please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic stories-the best

Please write more! They were the best in literotica even though they were short. I related to them and enjoyed myself. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

eireansachteireansachtover 16 years ago
loved it...

made me want to cum so bad... thanks, keep up the good story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I thought he was a pushy obnoxious bastard, trying to take advantage of the fact that she was talking to her boyfriend and did not want to reveal his presence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh my god

This the first of your submissions that I have come across if the others are as good I will have to read them all. I have a french maids outfit given to me by a former B/F and only worn once some months ago (happy memories)I think I will go clubbing tonight and find a real good devil or two.

Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sizzling but POP!

This is a great story that builds nicely but -- for me personally -- ended too abruptly. This was JohnGalt8's creative purpose; the story really does end where he ends it. But I would have loved to hear the girl continue to moan and gasp all the way to orgasm with the boyfriend thinking that he was having phone sex with her.

This story has a bit of a soft spot with me from a personal experience eating my GF out while she was on the phone with her mom. Totally terrible and disrespectful -- I was only 18 -- but the haphazard memory persists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Just as mysterious as halloween should be....I loved it...very intriguing...especially the quote, "had a little devil in me" LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic stuff!

Will be on the look out for more posts from this chap!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 16 years ago
Great Breakup!

Her "innocence" and his naughty inclinations make a terrific duo. Wonderful story line and well developed characters.

bleigh20bleigh20over 14 years ago
Awesome Story

Though it was short I could fill in the rest just fine! Excellent story, very hot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Cute

But not sure if she qualifies as a wife ... OR her BF as a Hubby, since it is pretty clear he has higher priorities than visiting his 'GF!'

Kinda feels like Ashson's quickies! (Which I like!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Oops. Apologies for prior comment.

Sorry. Thought this was in LW. But I don't see a lot of Exhib in here, either!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnGalt8@JohnGalt8
11 Followers
A sexy married man who knows what he likes and isn't afraid to go for it.