All Comments on 'Jenny's Birthday'

by GratefulFred

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What the heck happened here?

Did part of this story (a LARGE part) get left out? If the story as posted is what you wanted, then I'd suggest working with an editor to more fully realize your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This sucked

Seriously, you need some help in the writing department. My dead illiterate grandmother could write a better story than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hum

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well...

Well... the lead-up was good, but you rushed through the sex and the ending entirely too fast. You should expand this, putting more detail and emotion into the sex. The dream ending feels a little weak as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

it was fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sucked

it sucked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
???

It could have been great, I suppose.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Too fast

I think you have a good idea, but for me it feels as if you were too much in a hurry to reach the end.

Switching to dream mode was too sudden. You probably lose most readers there.

And if she was feeling something kicking inside her, she surely would notice more things about her body? You could expand on her getting aware of body parts that ached or looked bruised, despite the story her parents gave her.

Getting more or less convinced it was all a dream and then let her feel the kicking inside.

Black Tulip

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Too fast

I think you have a good idea, but to me it reads as if you were in too much of a hurry to finish the story.

Switching to dream mode was too sudden. You probably lose most readers there.

As for the ending, have her notice aching body parts, bruises and such despite the story her parents are telling her. Or make her starting to believe it was all dream, and then introduce the kicking inside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous