All Comments on 'Panties and My Wedding Day'

by Anna Maria_25

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story

Really well written, good story - sexy too.

Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMFG this just got me off so many times

Maria, you are unfucking the most raunchy writer thier is!! though you could have drawn it out a little more... Stealing panties in college??? Taking the bridesmaids panties after they changed into thier wedding day lingere.... you never were curious about thier scent?? Or your husband wereing them or smelling them???

How could you avoid a yeast infection... although i have enjoyed the scent of pussy that was that funky!! still have panties of my ex, that I still enjoy THAT SCENT!!

Write some more baby!! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Panties and My girlfriends Wedding Day

My girlfriend Sally asked me to be one of her brides mates. I have known Sally most of my life and I really felt honored to be n her wedding. We were exited on Friday evening before Saturday about the Wedding and we brides mates celebrated. We had treats and some Wine and also some Vodka. I like Vodka mixed with some orange juice and I really had more than I should have had. I did get a little drunk before going to bed. I wet the bed that night. At the wedding which was in the afternoon I started to feel like I had to pee during the ceremony. I even crossed my legs under my full length gown to try to hold it. I started to feel a little pee drip into my panties while standing there and trying to make sure it was not obvious. As soon as the minister said amen, I thought he would never get done introducing he new couple. As soon as he did I left the wedding party and headed for a wooded area in the park. No sooner did I get there and my bladder could hold it no longer and I peed my panties and even got some on my dress. I noticed that I got some looks, but as the reception continued the guests were getting their share of alcohol and I think they didn't even care about how my dress looked. Later in the afternoon one of our friends took me to my house so I could change my clothes. I put on my little black dress and came back to help finish up cleaning at the reception area of the park. Sally found out that I had wet my panties through her husband. He had asked her why she didn't wet her panties. She asked me about and was reluctant to wet her panties for her husband. I told her how often I wet my panties and that it can be a lot of fun. I told her I do it for the guys that I date if they want me to wet for them and some of them even wanting me to wet sitting on their lap. She consented and when it was starting to get dusk I saw Sally and John in the shadows and I saw Sally lifting up her white Wedding dress and I could hear her peeing. John pulled his penis out and let her wet on it. While they were doing that I got turned on and started to wet my panties in little black dress. This time I didn't care if I got it wet. I just had a lot fun and excitement doing it.

davemellowdavemellowalmost 7 years ago
Almost perfect tale

I just wish you had described the panties themselves in more detail. Otherwise, thrilling!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
WTF?

I'm a long time panty lover, but this story is not well written and has lots of grammar mistakes and needs proofreading. Almost like English isn't the authors first language. Sorry but it's only worth two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous