All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by poohbr1963

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
So Ghouly of a Story

I loved it it should be continued with another chapter

where Sara and and the wife together with out the husbands .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Orgasm

Nothing like a "shuttering orgasm!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife and I went to the party as George and Jane Jetson. It was a great night,another couple who were dressed as Barney and Betty seemed to hang around us. They were very nice, my wife is 38, I am 37, the couple were late 50s. As women do,they went off to the ladies and he said to me, they would like to invite us back to their house for drinks,we live 3 houses down. The girls came back, when I told my wife, she said she was asked the same thing, my wife said that she said yes,i think they are nice, so we left walked down to their house. We were given drinks, Betty sat next to my wife,i watched as she ran her hand down my wifes leg, my wife looked at me, smiled, and then opened her legs. Bettys hand moved over her pantied pussy, then they stood, walked into a bedroom and removed their panties. My wife lay down, spread her legs and Betty moved between them, on her knees, her face moving up and down my wifes pussy. Barney had his clothes off, his cock semi hard, he moved next to the women, his wife lifted her head and took his cock in her mouth, then went back to my wifes pussy. I saw my wife reach up and hold his cock, pulling him to her. He moved behind her and leaning forward, my wife took his cock in her mouth. Barney looked at me,fuck her, please, I was still in shock but I moved behind her and holding her hips, pushed slowly into her.She lifted her head and said oh fuck, as I began moving in and out of her, Barney said fuck her , that's it, I heard my wife moaning, her legs straightened out as she orgasmed,, Betty attacking her pussy with her tongue. Betty moved away,my cock still in her, Barney moved between my wifes legs and pushed into her pussy, fucking her quickly, he didn't last long and I knew when he emptied his cumm into my wife. He pulled back,my wifes filled pussy on show i couldnt hold any longer and as Betty was orgasming I shot deep into her, her pussy milking my cock. We all sat back, I looked at my wife, her legs open again, Betty between them licking her pussy, Barney behind his wife, applying lube to her round arse.He looked at me, please you are still hard, I moved behind her, he reached over and as I moved forward, he guided my cock to her hole. I pushed forward,entered her arse and for quite some time, fucked her arse as she ate my wife,bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, Barney watching my cock move in and out of his wife until I could take no more and my second load of cumm shot into her arse. My cock softened, I came out and Barney got behind her and his face in her arse licked heruntil she shuddered and collapsed. We went home, couldn't sleep, excited, my wife moved her pussy over my face as she sucked my cock. I could smell and taste juices as she orgasmed and sucked my cock until I came again. We slept.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another.load of "my wife and I" bullshit. These cretins have never even talked to a wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous