All Comments on 'First Time with a Quadriplegic'

by Polysexual

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very interesting perspective

I was good friends with a male quad & yes, the need for sex is surely there. My friend is gone now but I still have some of the porn tapes he passed on to me. Thanks for an interesting & really quite sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fascinating

One of the most fascinating stories I've read here. A cultural experience and at the same time an erotic story. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The most interesting story

This is probably the most interesting story I've read about sex. It is sexy at the same time. I've always wondered what people who are injured in this way feel during sex. Thank you for writing it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:(...

if this was a true story, im sorry for ya man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
true?

Is this a true story or one ypu have made up? your a talented writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Would love to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

That is a great experience! I'm so glad she was able to enjoy the pleasure of hot intimate sex with a man. As a quadriplegic man in a sports wheelchair with the same lack of control of my bowel and bladder. I've had similar sexual experiences with a few women, and even a few gay guys. It was an extreme pleasure to have sexual intimacy with tender loving care from women and even a guy or two. Those are special moments with special people who see the disabled as sexually attractive human beings and have lots of patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story!

I've always thought about the needs of quadriplegics, and your story brings to light the potential of an encounter. Very nice writing and I hope that they are being taken care of...fully, by someone who truly Cares. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous