All Comments on 'Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 10'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for a perfect ending to a wonderful story

of love and respect. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You

This has been a fantastic story of love and trust. I have totally enjoyed reading it and following it to this end. I may not leave or vote on stories during the process of the line till the end to see if it was all worth it - so to speak. This story is one of a very few I personally find to be so complete with all bases covered. I was a little upset to see it kinda rushed to it's end in the last few pages but understand completely. I look forward to your next main story line.

Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

This has been a most fasinating story, I look forward to some more.

DRMEDICNA123DRMEDICNA123over 16 years ago
Loved The Story Please Do More Stories!!!!!

Hi

Just a few words about the story I have have just finished reading.

The way it was written makes you actually believe the characters exist. And the way it was done was done very well!

I can only hope that when and if I ever write my story for the web site here, It will be half as good as yours was

Again Thank you for spending so much time for this wonderful tale .

sojourner2001sojourner2001over 16 years ago
A wonderful story

I have to admit that the subject matter of this story line is not all that personally appealing to me. Having said that, what kept me reading all these chapters has been the characters and the story telling. I felt as if I knew and liked them all and the story telling made it all very believable. Perhaps the ending was a little bit rushed but other than that, I can't find any faults. I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Plot and Fantastic Ending

You made the circle complete in the ending and I truly believe this is one of the better stories on this forum. Sex was graphic, but definitely fit the plot. What made this story stand out is the fact that you provided excellent character development, and plot development. The sex accented the story; instead of the sex being the main focus of the story.

I loved the romance building between the two main characters.

You do have a few typos on the story. They won't be picked up by a spell checker, because many of the errors are actual words.

Very well done!!!!!

evillizaevillizaover 16 years ago
wow

I have to admit I have spent the last six hours reading this straight through and will be lucky to get two hours of sleep. It was a well developed story which many on here aren't. I also found it interesting that it was set in st. louis where I currently live. I must say I never thought there was much of a bdsm scene here, but maybe you know something I don't.

I really hate the fact that they died in the end though, it always makes me cry.

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingover 16 years ago
Great Work

You are a truly amazing writer, I nearly cried in some parts of this story which is an experience I have far too little. Though I disagree with your positions on human psychology I do enjoy that you included them as part of an explanation of D/s relationships.

sweet_sour_lizsweet_sour_lizalmost 16 years ago
congratulations

i have read alot of stories but noe have come close to this it made me cry and laugh and i enjoyed every moment i have to say the story althow fictional is in reality partually an intrest of mine and it clerifyed alot on my own mential note and desires i am truely greatful that you had desited to write this story and thank you i would love to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Your understanding of "black letter" law may be faulty, but your exposistion based on your understaning is NICE in the traditional sense.

I like, and like all your writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent in all respects.

This one of the best BDSM stories I have read on this site. The characters were well developed and the plot beliveable without the harshness displayed in most stories on this site. also the characters had real lives to go with their erotic relationship.

Please continue with more in this style.

GemFox69GemFox69over 15 years ago
Wow

I cannot find the words, at least in a succinct way, to express my enjoyment of your story.

If you don't have an editor and are not getting paid for writing, you should...

...it very well may be your destiny.

Thank you, my only wish is that I were so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
just bloody great

i have read all 10 parts this story,it is now 4 30a, i could not stop it was that good looking forward to reading the rest of the subnissions by savannahnann thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thank you

i have read this series & have enjoyed al 10 chapters.the feelings & pathos portrayed are nothing short brilliant. please , please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome series

Wow! Can you write a series or what! I haven't found a series like this before. A whole lifetime of love then a new lifetime following it. I wish you could tell this is all true, because I think it should be true. Way to go and please do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
racist

I found your comments about muslims racist, wrong and insulting , but other then that awesome story , awesome charechtares and awesome ending

john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
Thank you

This was as great this time as it was last. I certainly enjoy our writings and this one stirred more in me than the Acadamy I think because of the most special relationship. It is a pleasure to read such a work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you !

This was a story that had me aroused and in tears. I was intrigued and kept in wonder as to where it was going. The final two chapters took a very different twist that i was not expecting and and closed one of the most interesting stories i have ever had the privilege to read and enjoy! Thank you for giving myself and others the privilege of reading your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you again.

I just re-read your story probably the third time. Every time I see something new to enjoy. A real treat and pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

By the end, I just sat in tears, it was the best story I've read on here, well structured, even if some of the minor details were untrue. Absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

The best story I have ever read and a perfect life to live.

heartwoodheartwoodover 12 years ago
Very nice

You've written a thoughtful, hot and touching story about the BDSM lifestyle. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you.

I have enjoyed this story thank you.

Gsub77Gsub77over 12 years ago
superb

Really enjoyed this story, Robert was my idea of a true Master and I wish I could find one like him. I agree that the poetic license of writing a fictional story allows you the freedom of Blackmail and coersion and I have to admit to crying buckets at the last chapter.

Well Done!

rehl25rehl25over 12 years ago

I wanted to write a comment making fun of the sprained asshole, but its so funny, i can not increase the "funnieness" any more.

This story is so awesome....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have enjoyed this story and even had sadness at the end.

Please keep writing more great stories like this!

issysanissysanabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

This story is so beautiful! I will admit the beginning was a little difficult to get through but well worth the love that came from it! I wish this author was still writing because all of his stories have captivated me so much! A beautiful love story and a beautiful example of the love between a man and his woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I feel so blessed to have found this story. It is the most amazing story ever, and I wish that something of this magnitude of awesomeness could happen to me.

SavannahMann has a true gift for writing believable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

This was one of the most erotic stories I have read on this site. I loved that you stated that it was fiction and that allowed you some license to "play around" a bit and bend the truth. THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting, intriguing story and style!

Great job, I enjoyed the great story. Interesting path you chose there, with Lisa, I was kind of hoping Robert would demonstrate on her rather than on his wife. But that's obviously my kinky world. I would never have gone in the direction you went with the postmortem activities, namely mother training her own son, but it was intriguing to read your fantasies and thoughts on the subject as delicate as this. I loved the story, for a non-educated reader you did great with legal stuff, i believed every word of it. Than you for submitting the story, for keeping me away from work and sleep and enjoying the fictional world of your own making. Thank you.

xXendraxXendraalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!!

I have read tons of stories on this site, and none of them even get close to this one...

Amazing & touching piece, on so many levels, thank you for writing and sharing!!!

CHICKWILLIAMCHICKWILLIAMover 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST!

This story is just that...a really GOOD story, irregardless of the subject matter.

Truly one of the better love stories I have read!

Thank you SavannahMann!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Every positive review is right.

I've read 2 of your stories and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sadness

Rarely reading stories on this site do I feel as if I am leaving friends behind. I truly feel it here. Thank you.

Track520Track520over 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this story.....it was very touching.

gondaolgondaolover 10 years ago
Family Tradition

Some chapters were good, others were better. Final grade = A+ I really enjoyed this story. As an uneducated man myself (no college) the story was plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
heart touching

Amazing story and great characters. ......I truly felt sad and emotional when sherri died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
its an amazing story. i like it very much.

its an amazing story. i like it very much.

AllessandraMariAllessandraMariabout 10 years ago
Very compelling

This has been an excellent read. I was able to picture the characters throughout, and they remained well developed. I liked the jump to the next generation, and although the method you used seldom works effectively, it does in this case. I also appreciated your authors note at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow one of the best yet

One of the best stories I have read in a long time. I didn't want it to end but it had a happy-ish ending can't wait to see what comes up next. Hope to find another story to keep me on the edge of my seat

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 9 years ago
Stunning

It's so life like I had tears running down my face at the end.

wally7493wally7493about 9 years ago
excellant

Excellent story extremely well done. I found it hard to put down and stop reading, very very good.

RaivinRaivinover 8 years ago
Wow!

I know others have said the same, but it bares repeating... WoW! Several times I outright laughed and was reduced to tears at the end. Aside from the annoying typos (they're a pet peeve) it was a most excellent series and would definitely be helpful for someone exploring the lifestyle. Bravo! A+! 10! And please, keep up the good work! Oh, and if you know of a Dom like Robert, please, send him my way! *sighs wistfully*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

i enjoyed reading this story very much. it is one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read, if not the most beautiful. the ending was the only way it could end. she obeyed her masters' last command and completed her last task. now she can go to him so that she can be his slave and obey and love her master once again. the only problem is you have not wrote anything for along time. i hope you well and still write. maybe someday soon you will post another story. thanks again from bob. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRAVO!

Thank you! A story that is well written with romance but educates exceptionally well on so many levels from social and familia discriminations that are absurd and indeed emprison who we are, to what is and isn't abusive. Life style, even outside BDSM, vs real abuse. Encouragement for readers to research their own kinks and be ok with it...or what they're not ok with.

FYI "However vanilla couples have no such trust, and no such word." not true😘

alankalankabout 8 years ago
Congrats!

Just found this story in paperback on Amazon! Way to go! Your other stories need to be published as well, you have much talent!

lm1jrlm1jrover 7 years ago
nice

Bravo on one of the nicest stories of my and my wife's life style we have been married twenty five wonderful years truly enjoying every minute of our life style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong Premise

You had to have a plot device to take Sherri down. Law School was the device The fact is, however, a paper on the alternative to judicial review and Marbury v Madison would be graded on the merits of expressing the position

The position that the Supreme Court and Congress have been acting without authority since 1803 is silly and would have turned an A into a C

I did like the story

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
interesting story

also agree no one should be coerced into the lifestyle but author did not address improbability of doing so to someone in 3 days very fantastical idea to think someone can be changed/fall in love with blackmailer in 3 days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have very little idea about this lifestyle, or how accurate you may have been in describing it. However, I loved this story! I loved the characters and most, if not all, of the sexual situations you described. Makes me wish I could experience at least a little bit of what she did; of how it would feel to have a dominant husband in command, but willing to listen and not push too hard.

Anyway...

This story has, once again, made me wish my writing was much better; even half as good as yours has been in this story. If I were able, I’d write some of the stories I have running through my mind. My problem has never been the ideas, it has always been seeing them to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start but poor finish.

At some point you forgot you were writing about sex and started writing about politics and your opinions on life. That's really not what I come to this site for. I get enough of that in the real world. Last several chapters became very perfunctory. The very last chapter was rushed like "oh I guess I better wrap this up." Early on you were doing many many things right and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The book was good

Thanks the book was good even tho I am a bloke I had a tear in my eye at the end for the passing of his mother

Gym52Gym52about 3 years ago
An excellent series.

Thank you for sharing this excellent series with us.

These chapters are all beautifully prepared vignettes of hope, each prepared,crafted and written, with excellent characterisation and plot descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One factual correction; FGM is not specifically Muslim. It doesn’t cut off the clitoris, it brutally removes just the tip that sticks out. Women with FGM have the same rate of vaginal orgasm as any other woman. FGM is evil but the clit extends back a couple of inches over the top of the vagina and is the G spot: most of it is left intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I though this was wonderful writing. The story flowed seamlessly with good character development. I enjoyed reading each segment as I looked forward to the next…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous