All Comments on 'Naughty Son'

by rekkedemrider

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short

Short highly erotic needs to come back for more, much much more where she is fully aware of what is going on?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Two sides to every story

Excellent story. There is but one way to make it better. Repeat the same story, but instead of "you" tell it from "your" side...what you are feeling, what you are doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Agree with first comment more needed,one of the most erotic phrases in mom/son incest is where the mother locks her legs aroung her son almost forcing him to cum deep in her. If there is a sequel and this is crying out for one , hopefully she will do just that.Its strange but a lot of women authors can really write very erotic mom/son incest ,Iwonder why

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Highly Rated

One of the best, if not the best mom/son incest stories I have ever read,agree with the others make her REALLY come to life and watch the response you get then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Mother/son story

Beautifully written story. You gave me an erection early in the story and I masturbated as I read the story. It felt great to accompany your wonderul words with stroking my cock. You did a great job. I orgasmed and it felt so good. Thank you very much for your help. I really enjoyed it. Please continue writing this kind of story so I can keep jacking off to your wonderful words.

natureboy76natureboy76over 16 years ago
Very Poor

This isn't a story: it's a letter to the the active figure of this "tale." He was there, so why are you telling him what he did? The way it reads, it was as if you were tell ME what I did. Well, I know I was not there doing the deeds, so spare me.

This is a very poor attempt at a first person present narrative.This piece would've have been much better if you substituted "he" and "him" for you.

Erotica written in this tense does NOT work.

The passive voice of the narrator is a real turn off also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outnumbered

Last comment ,get real this is excellent,who are you to say it doesnt work,you can only speak for yourself,as you have so much to say lets see what you can do.In MY opinion this is as I say excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

Very good, alot of you and yours though names would be good.

Any daughters to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nostalgia

This reminds me almost, of an adult version of those old "choose your own adventure" books I read as a kid.

that in and of itself, makes this a great read :)

I'd love to see more

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great start!

Great story! I really enjoyed it--please continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

Keep it up gave me a hard on and thats not easy at my age

I loved it

lubovnik4ulubovnik4uover 16 years ago
one of the hottest

thank you for one of the hottest story that i read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Great story! Easy to masterbate to

alittlebirdalittlebirdover 12 years ago

"first person present narrative". Um, go back to middle school: it's in 2nd person. The point of it is that the author is telling you what are you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a great short story, continue with a second chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I never thought my son would do it!

His cock felt so good inside my pussy, his stokes were deep, and hard, filling me completely. I wondered if I would be able to keep quiet, making him think I was still sleeping? My question was answered quickly, as a moan escaped my lips, but it seemed to go unnoticed. My breathing became heavy once my son's speed picked up, and I could no longer keep silent. Although I wasn't loud, I couldn't help but start with uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. His thrusting became more urgent, as I could not longer pretend, I started going oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. My sounds only encouraged the assault on my pussy, and I became even more vocal. "Oh yes, oh yes, that's so good, oh god honey," I heard myself crying out! Then it happened, as my orgasm approached, I began shouting sexual phrases of pleasure. "Oh god honey, oh god yes, just like that, oh that's so good," I exclaimed! "Oh yes, oh honey, I'm going to cum, oh honey, oh honey, oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god, fuck me, fuck me," I screamed!!! Then I felt my son's cum shooting against my cervix, and I came again, even harder than I just had!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My son gave me sleeping pills one day,then he abused my wet mommy pussy with his 16 year old cock,he fucked me so long and hard my pussy was sore when I woke up,dam I need that again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrekkedemrider@rekkedemrider
38 Followers
I just started writing although I can fantacize with the best of them. I get so excited thinking of you reading my work and masterbating to it. I come on this site all the time and cum back for more! Thank you for being here literotica!! I welcome all feedback: constructive, s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES