All Comments on 'A Tale of Keisha'

by force_transitioned

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 16 years ago
A Good Opener!

This is a very good opening to what should be a very interesting story. A very bad husband is going to "get his".

The possibilities are almost endless for where this could go.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 16 years ago
mmm....interesting and methodical......more please

Easy reading...this sounds almost to good to be true. Please use the same level of details and pause point for the next few chapters.

curiousk75curiousk75over 16 years ago
Love it!

Keep going with this story please - would love to see him get his...

BTW - is Mistress Keisha available? I have another no-good little worm for her to deal with! lol...

wiensubwiensubover 16 years ago
The sting in the tail!

Fantastic opening to what I hope will become an equally fantastic story.

I particularly like the fact that Joanne is aroused by her husbands submission. It is almost like she is discovering herself. I am left wondering if Jerry is also about to experience some self discovery. Perhaps his deepest fantasies are about to be fulfilled.

Thanks for a great read!!!

MBottomsMBottomsover 16 years ago
Great beginnings...

Well written and cohesive start to what I'm hoping is an ongoing femdom tale. Looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!! Great beginning!

Ok.. I'm definately hooked and hope that there is going to a conclusion to this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then hubby woke up

And realized what was going on. He packed and took every available liquid asset and no one ever saw him again. I'm SO glad you never finished this. It was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was horrible

Laughably bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous