All Comments on 'My First Black Woman'

by marine55rick

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing LIke a Black Woman

I was never obsessed with black women untill I had one. She was the best ever to this day. Such lucious lips, such smooth skin, and so accomodating. YOur experience makes me think of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Black Woman's Comments

I don't generally read interracial stories but your story caught my attention and all I have to say is that it was great. It was so descriptive and made me feel apprepricated as a black woman. Even though the black woman in the story was a professional, you told your story in a way that made me feel as if you really do have special feelings for black women. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh yes

my first was a black goddess, and she was great.

this story brought back fond memories. the only thing different from your story and my was mine was in washington dc.

thanks for entertaining us.

mike from Texas

SEMPER FI

tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
I can relate to this story too!

First of all, Let me say thank you for your service to our Great Country! Then let me say that I respect you a lot for the guts you had to do what you did back then.

I, too, have a thing for black girls. Damn, they have the nicest asses and the most tantalizing lips! The first time I ever got deepthroated was by a black girl and it was fantastic!!! There just isn't anything like that!!!

Now I will say this too, that it is also hard to beat an Asian girl when it comes to sex of any kind!! But I would not want to have to choose between those two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, surprisingly sweet

for a tale about an experience with a hooker. I liked the realism, and the obvious appreciation you have for black women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very well done

Unlike you, I never had a thing for black women until I was witha black stripper. She had the smoothest skin, the most wonderful lips, breasts and pussy. She was hot all the way through and I saw her off and on for 7 years. Like you, I value the wonderful feeling of a black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding Story

A very well written story and the detail of it was impeccable. I am a former Marine and I enjoyed the writing. From one Marine to another, Semper Fidelis, Ooh Rah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well-written and sincere

In the myriad of stories on this site, this one caught my attention. It's a simple, straightforward story, but the honesty and sincerity with which it was written makes it stand out.

The eroticism is up-front and quite enjoyable. You did a nice job of balancing your love for African-American women with storytelling, not letting this story slip into fetish territory.

Good work and thank you for sharing it with us. :)

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Quite a story.

It even had the ring of truth. Thanks for sharing it.

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenover 15 years ago
The Difference

between erotic writing and porn... this is a very sincere and simply written tribute to a wonderful woman... very sexy and very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story, well-written (as all of yiurs seem to be)

Great story...you write from the heart and you get it on the page

missingit610missingit610almost 14 years ago
good story

VThanks for the story, I am more attracted to white men but its very rare that I am approached by guy my age... *sigh* makes me sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

I enjoyed it and believed every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aawww

awwwwwww. that was so nice and lovely. awwww

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
True Story

A wise man once said: All stories are true. Some of them even happened. Former Navy and knew a lot of Marines, this is one that is both true and happened. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot women

Your so right. There is something about that hot African skin that fits a woman so becomingly it makes her look like if I ever came in contact with her I might want to absorb her or her me, and those eyes, she can flash those eyes and I'm hypnotized, I can't stop thinking about how they made my head ring while my heart stood still.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

awwww that was a great story and i really do not like reading lol..but i read the whole thing ..great job!

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Reread after 7 years....

still Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read

Nice dude. I remember my first time with a Jamaican girl. We worked together for a few years in a factory. She was always talking about sex and a bunch of us would kid around and laugh. At times it would get busy and some of us would work OT for extra money. Her and I would work the most and would be alone in the evenings. We would get dinner work and talk. The factory was owned by my father so I could stay as long as I wanted and she would stay.

On night she was talking about sex and I said you are full of if I bet you would not do a white guy. And she yes I would. Now I love all women I don't care about race color etc...so I said prove it. She said with me?? And said nah I can't mess around with the boss's son. I said see excuses your are full of it.

So I pushed and said come on prove it. She finally said ok. we went to a quiet place in the building and we started hugging...I said lets make out...she said no..but our faces were touching and I started to kiss he cheek...she quickly gave in.. We lip locked and passionately kissed deeply. Then clothes came off and I slid right up in here. It was beyond amazing and very hot but pulled out quickly being I had no condom.

We felt it was to risky and thought we should stop.

The next few days there was tension beteeen us. It was obvious to us both we were attracted to each other and do our best to hide it. So then came Friday night. We worked unitl 12am. I was going to give her a ride home but could not take it anymore. When we were getting ready to leave and i tossed a pack of condoms on the table. She said NO! WE CANT DO THIS... started to turn and i grabbed ger arm spun her around and kissed her... I then wispered and said baby I want to make long passionate love to you...

Well the old man's office had a couch. We were like high school kids kissing all over rolling around. Here breast were soft and sweet. When we connected it was AMAZING. I push in as much as i could and she moaned as i started pounding. Then she gets on top...man thos hips bumping and grinding.The sex was intense and very hot. We banged 3 times that night. Last time was with no condom. Got her home around 4am.

I had an Asian girl friend who also worked at the factory too and she never knew what happened. I wasnt happy cheating on her at all but sex is very intense and when you connect with soneone....well....During the day I would run into this sweet girl in the stock room and sneak in a kiss.almost got busted once too by a coworker. One time we needed to both get off. I let her start walking home and picked her up as giving her a ride home instead we went to a local motel and had another great sex session. We cut lose and were very vocal. She was so soft and feminine and mayher moaning was intoxicating. She knew how to make me feel like a man. We started falling for each other talking about love etc.. but she had a bf she loved and my gf did not deserve that either. we both realized it would hurt too many ppl if they ever found out. We hooked a couple more times but it was obvious someone would find out so we stopped.

This was in the early 90s. She is a very special person and I hope she is well...I have very fond memories of her on many levels beyod the sex.

goo_neiggoo_neig5 months ago

Nice, touching.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous