All Comments on 'Metamorphosis'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love a happy ending to a happy story

His life looks bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh please this shit never happens

Time for him to get Divorce attorney. Its is clear she is fucking someone else. First it is very very very UNCOMMON for a wife who for years has been neglectful of her husband for YEARS... to suddnely

"wake up" and realize that the stupid dumb old loyal man/ husband is a decent guy. Very few women think that way.

But even if we assume that this is what has happened here... the wife was a modest if not shy reserved woman. Now suddenly she is using words like FUCK TITS and COCK? Now suddenly she is into PDAs? and making loud noises when they fuck and new sexual postions?

oh Please what bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a real "loving wife"!

I liked the story, it was a nice exploration of a wife determined to make sure that her marriage comes first... not every wife is a cheating tramp, most wives are faithful, loving soul mates who need safe and comfortable situations to take the risk to express themselves more fully. Good job!

ohioohioover 16 years ago
what a great fantasy!

hard to believe it would ever come true in real life, but a lovely story, and great to daydream about!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Screw the pessimists!!!

This was a great story. Why can't a wife or a husband, want to be their spouses's fantasy lover? I loved the fact that the wife was not some perfect woman, she was older, she had flaws and her husband loved her beyond those flaws. That she wanted to make him her priority was a wonderful touch. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tis seldom here in Lit that Loving Wives are wives

much less loving. Most are just mindless fucks waiting around until the Doc says you have AIDS. A story like this is about a loving wife who is in love with her husband. It can be erotic, it can be clean, it can be this is what it is meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding wake up call

What a bloody awesome read!

So many pessimists on here that we can't appreciate that some of us are getting it right. When we stop thinking of self and want to make it work it really can work.

OK so plenty of us have it rough but not every woman is a cheating slut or every man a cheating bastard, just most!

Thanks for a great read, I like to think there is a lot more of this around than there is of the content of some of what we read here.

Well done, Penny

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Impressive

Enjoyed the hell out of it. It held true to the title of the story and did so with just enough tension and mystery that while it ranked as nearly 'zip' on the taboo scale, it was still sensual and erotic and a great story between a loving couple. Who knows what the motivations are (or future adventures), but I'm curious enough to follow these characters in succession or flashback. Nice job, Sir.

CumDonorCumDonorover 16 years ago
Takes a big man/woman

I liked this story bunches. It could have been a little more descriptive during the sex "scenes" but overall, I thought it was very well written. Keep it up.

But my comment isn't really for the author, it's for all teh brave souls who leave negative comments on a story but don't have the guts to leave their username. If you aren't secure enough to claim your comment, why are you leaving it in the first place. Any moron can anonomously leave stupid comments. Grow up a bit and take responsibility for your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Very hot, great characters. Loved how sensual and sexy it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved that

Thank you, a perfect story in all respects

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey yeah yeah

This woman sounds like the ones that I wish I knew. Lucky husband...definately not a wimp and whore story Nyminus

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayover 12 years ago
Whst lovely dream

Sweet, but hot. Very nice.

duke0467duke0467almost 7 years ago
Good Job.

Some of your works are difficult for me to read and others are just ok and yes some are really good. This one is the best. It is tight, fast paced, with a bit of a twist. It even got an honest to god chuckle out of me at the end.

As I said, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Every married man's dream

Did it ever come true for anyone I wonder?

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

A great story of lasting love for an older couple.. your writting was perfect helping me to relate to his reaction to a present he never expected.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

I found this story in my notebook of favorites, and I thought it was great! Who wouldn't want a wife like that and such a great present! I wish you would come back and write a follow-up so that we could see what happened to this couple. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous