All Comments on 'Fucked Behind Bars'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"HOT"

This story was well written. Just wish I could get some or one up my rear, nice, clean and easy. Hmmmm! Take care my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

I wish there had been some action from the other inmates, before he accepted the offer, though...

but on the whole, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

Reading your lovely stories informs me that you are highly skilled in ass-fucking and having your cock sucked. I wish I could get together with you and we take turns at sucking and fucking each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely brilliant - this is the story I've always wanted to read. I imagine myself as both the warden and the slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Made me cum

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot I cumed 2 times... Loved it.

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
it`s like you read my mind

another AWESOME story!! You know all of my fantasies! The big fat cocks ramming into my tight hole,ripping me open and planting a load of cum deep inside my well fucked hole!!! I lost count of how many times I`ve cum reading your stories and bouncing on my HUGE dildo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck heaven

loved that story and can relate it to myself. Since about 15 I have loved big cock up my asshole. I relax completely and give my mancunt up to the guy. Feeling a ten incher sliding up to the hilt up my cunt is sooooo good. I've been lucky and had a 14 inch black dick ramming me until I begged him for more, never wanted it to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Chapter 2? That was amazing....

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
more

Released from the jail bet you wanted to get fucked more - a nice big cock inside your well used pussy !!! once you've been fucked you have to want more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot fantasy

Hot fantasy…so many fantasies of being fucked in prison by all sorts of guys. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jail stuff

I liked your story.Straight guys can be 'gay' in jail.After a while it is normal - you hear guys.My arse sort of was on offer.Straight guy turned gay.I don't remember what fuck turned me 'gay'.

Once you are 'targeted' as a cum dump,that's it.

It is not 'dropping the soap'.I was selected.

Guys turn you out.They know how to do it.Why? or How?

And why do guys like me get turned out? They do.

All I used to think about was a nice girl,now I now can't cum without thinking about a big dick up me.Or a nice guy arse.

Guys turned me gay...it does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucked in jail

Some guys like it.

He had a bit of 'hip'. I dreamt of him and then I caught him wanking in the shower.

Fuck,it was too late.His little bum butt was just so cute.I needed to fuck it good.

Poor guy,he had no idea.I bid my time.I followed him to the toilet and bashed him a few times and pulled his pants down,it all seemed so O.K.Fuck his buns looked good.

I knew his little 'pucker' was virgin.My dick didn't care.

He milked me.That is the only way I can describe it.His little pucker kept tightening.

He ran away scared,but I am sure he never tells anyone.His arse will remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A tight arse

A tight arse and a smug guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
guys need it

I don't know about you,but when a guy wants it he has to have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
taking it like a slut

he really took it like a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Raped

I would have liked to be raped many times by many prisoners than the same warden

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous