All Comments on 'Golf and Suck Buddy'

by 40yrman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not bad

Not a bad little read, but you need to correct the two typos of "fell", which I believe you meant to be "feel."

deanahiideanahiiover 16 years ago
golfing

have always wanted to do just that. play golf and suck inbetween holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

jUST WHAT IM LOOKING FOR A 40 YEAR OLD TO GET A HOLE IN ONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hole in One

Would love to do this with another man at our local Oceanside, CA Municipal Golf Course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I need a golf partner like this.

klippertklippertover 13 years ago
nice round

After my first marriage fell apart. I was lucky enough to hook up with a Bi-married cpl... enjoying the fruits of there labor. He happened to be a fellow carpenter I worked with time to time.... another story.

He and I were playing a round.... after the 7th hole, up the hill the tee box is isolated by trees.... I was behind the cart getting into my bag... when he walked round... and stood next to his bad and said while your down there... I said pull it out.... needless to say..... slurp.... I won the next two holes and the round.... I was top....

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
can only wish my partner would allow this

That was a good one, think I am to much of a chicken to try that around my area, but it sure would be nice to have a cock in my mouth again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Reminds me

I had a golf and suck buddy for three years before he moved away. Both our wives had zero interest in sex so we handled each other. We made it so any birdie was rewarded at the first opportunity. He was better played so I gave bus more but with handicap I got my share.

DinosoreDinosorealmost 12 years ago
nice!

great story to jack off to, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My dream Golf "Outing".

If I could find a golf / suck buddy, I would be a happy man.. I've dreamed about this very thing for yrs.. I often play alone on weekdays, this is a great opportunity to find an isolated , wooded area , pull over, drop my pants and Jackoff.. always hoping that I might get caught with my dick out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dream golf

great story. it has all the ingredients that make for a superb round.....wish i had an experience like that but no luck...seems like many golfers want to stick to the rules of the game...with a little imagination however one shot or two shot penalties could be converted to satisfaction.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

At a local public course I would play after work. anyone could wander through and I had seen the same older guy a few times in a heavily shrubbed part of the course. I thought he was probably looking for balls that had been lost. I hit mine that way once, I didn't see him so I went looking, I stopped when I saw him, on his knees giving another golfer, George, a blow job. George saw me, I said nothing as George pulled his cock out of the old guys mouth. I looked for my ball, the old guy offered to help, I was half hard, how could this hurt, so I dropped my shorts, presenting my cock to him. He didn't hesitate, taking me deep as he stroked my balls, I felt my cumm rising and my cumm shot into his mouth, a better blow job than my wife. When I got home, my wife asked how my day was, I was still horny from the blow job, I pulled my cock out and pushed her down, something I had not done for years, she said what a nice surprise as I fucked in and out of her mouth, thinking of the old guy as I came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
golf fellows

I think it is a great historie, so many times I have a fantasy about the full filled bulges in the shorts of many nice rounded-ass older gentlemans while playing golf and how great it would be to see their dicks swinging while they shot the ball, and about grabbing their cocks and big low hanging balls while they are concentrated preparing the shot... HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suck buddy

I used to meet mine at a remote rocky beach and go in amongst the rocks to suck him off ( Roger was 62 and I was 30!) .. sometimes I wore Lingerie items - stockings and panties and that really turned him on.... he told me that even though he had cum in my mouth , he went home and fucked his wife straight after!! ( he also told me she knew, but didn't like sucking cock !! ) what a woman ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Caddied for money

I caddied in HS for money and always got good tips for finding lost balls. Usually found at the regular place. I would clean them good and then back to the course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Being a suck buddy

I was 2 guys suck buddy .. One the same age as me (21) and the other 55... The younger of the two always managed to cum twice during our sessions , whereas the older guy only once ( but what a load he delivered !! )

BiGuyNextDoorBiGuyNextDoorover 5 years ago
My story

I was at the local video store/ theater. About to enter the viewing booth area, I noticed that a new arrival had entered. It was “John “, a member of my golf league. I hung back for a bit, not wanting to be found out. But I noticed he was perusing the gay and bi selections. I don’t know why or how, but I came up from behind him and simply said, there doesn’t seem to be enough submissive titles here. He was absolutely stunned that I was standing there next to him. He recovered well enough and said “ Oh? You’re a fan of submissive type vids? “ Dropping my head just the right amount, I answered “Yes sir. “ Five minutes later, I was on my knees servicing his cock in a booth. It was a perfect scenario. Now we meet often for golf and 19th hole sex.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 4 years ago
You got balls

I'm a terrible golfer but would love to have a golf buddy like you. I wouldn't care if I ever sunk a putt, as long as I could go down on your putter.

cbernard3cbernard3over 2 years ago

Thank the heaven, I'm taking golf lessons next Wednesday!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I had a buddy like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would be nice to have someone like that to play woth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One Saturday an older guy joined our threesome when our 4th couldn't make, we paired up, interesting fellow, good conversation. Several weeks later, I was in the clubhouse and he asked if anyone was going to do the back nine, an although it was hot as blazes I said sure. We had a long conversation and ended up back at his house for dip in his pool. I was very nervous but gave in to him sucking my cock. I gave me a nice massage and then fucked me, still cannot believe it.. He had a nice driver. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I also have a suck golf suck buddy. I’m bi & married & he's bi curious & widowed & loves my blow jobs, I can make him cum in less then 2 min & he tastes delicious, I’m 75 & he’s 83 & I can get him hard, he has a beautiful big smooth cock. I love to go one weekend golf trips with him, I get to suck him as often as he wants it. He will jerk me off but not ready to suck. I’m ok with that cause I love to suck cock……BTW. I wear a full set of dentures & he gets gum jobs In the morning, his cock feels great against my bare gums……..

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Mmmm.......I LOVE gay sex outdoors! Deeply closeted, gay since childhood, I lead a double secret life! Married 40 yrs to a wonderful woman (who, sadly, lost her sex drive to illness) kids, grandkids, can't play very much, very often, but love getting high in my private back yard, stripping naked and playing with myself to orgasm thinking of all the gay pleasure I had during the 90s in public parks, picnic areas and boat launches! Always plenty of hard cocks attached to horny husband's who weren't getting enough at home! I'd love to find an outdoor buddy like me for hot gay play near Athens Ga horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous