All Comments on 'Cum Sluts'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fun town

i was in greenville about six monrhs ago. i would have loved to have your friends gang bang me and drink their cum and piss. im sure your girl friend has never pissed in a mans mouth,. o would love it. im clean, good looking...just love cunts, cocks piss, from your cocvk too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Another cd cumslut

Very good story. As a crossdresser that loves cock and fucks his sister on a regular basis - normally the only pussy I fuck or suck, I saw myself in this story. Basically, I'm a crossing cum whore that takes all of the cocks I can get. Nothing so far in my life gives me the pleasure I get from being fucked in my ass pussy and feeling the hot, juicy load of cum being pumped into my hole. I also like to have the stud piss in my ass after he shoots and if he wants he can piss in my mouth and I'll drink all he has to give. not unusual for one that eats his own cum and drinks his own piss quite often. I've been a cocksucker since the age of 12 and have sucked and or given my ass to most of my male relatives including my father and most uncles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crossdresser

In van Buren ar want someone to fuck me and suck me while I am dressed in bra and panties. You must also be dressed as a girl.email me pattylove552000@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous