All Comments on 'Daddy and Baby Girl'

by MistressMerry

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reads like it was written as a 14 year old's -----

masturbation fantasy-and I do hope that the STD was cured before he transmitted it to his daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Enough of the "BABY GIRL" talk. I really need a shower after reading that one!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 16 years ago
some people are never satisfied

The previous poster (anonymous i might add) doesn't get it. This is a fantasy story. written from a teenage woman's point of view. Well done at that. Merry you have been rather prolific lately and i hope you continue to write. very enjoyable tale. thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story

This story was just fine. Thank you for writing it. My cock got hard and I played with it. That's what I come to this site for --- as do most people who come here. Sexual stimulation is what it's all about and you gave it to me. Thank you very much.

ropeshodropeshodalmost 16 years ago
Voyage of discovery

G'Day,

The person needing a shower didn't have to continue reading.

It's easy enough to leave.

This is a voyage of discovery that both seemed inclined to take.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Just one question remains. Did her grades improve after her dad scratched her itch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Daddy and Baby Girl

I'm gonna read that again. GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
baby girl

i have just wanked n spurted loads of hot cum thinking it was a baby girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was just orgasmic for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dad

My pussy throbbed as I read this, because I can relate so much to the circumstances. I was the same age when I knew my dad and step-mom weren't intimate anymore. Dad started paying attention to me and reminisced how much I reminded him of my mother when they were hot & heavy. He said I had the same sexy figure and smooth dark skin. I knew he needed sex and wanted to help him but didn't know the first thing about sexually stimulating a man. When we were home alone he wanted to get naked and play with one another. His touches on my pussy made me throb and yearn for sex. My shocker was the huge size and thickness of his big penis with big head on it. He immediately moaned the first time I touched it, and he thrust it into my hand, asking me to squeeze it. The big purple head swelled and the big veins on his thick cock shaft popped out. I saw the shiny trace of precum semen ooze from his piss slit. I was less worried about pregnancy than I was about how his big penis was going to fit in my deprived horny pussy. He had a vasectomy years before. He showed me how to foreplay a man's penis, then make him cum. Meanwhile, he pleasured my pussy with that big sexy penis head, using his slippery cock semen to rub the head of his big penis against my labia and clit. It would be months before I got the courage to allow him to enter me balls-deep and enjoy sex with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Burger

Nothing burger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous