All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 01'

by vonhausen23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ok

for me ,she did it once ,and once i'm free i will hit her ,then torture her until she will completely broken , luckily i didn't kill her and dismembered her in small pieces, or going to the police ,divorcing her and get a restraining order, against her ,so stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As Soon As She Releases Me...

I empty my gun into her When did torture become a sex act!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
,Way Too Much Information Left Out

Failing grade thus far. Potentially prospects for an interesting story. Second chapter should answer some obvious questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then he stands up and bitch slaps her

Opens the front door and throws her out. The setup was bullshit. A stool and a chair back? Slam the chair onto the floor destroying it and freeing his hands. Once on the floor, kick the stool into the air and break it on the floor. If she comes in, kick the shit out of her with your feet. What is she? Superwoman? Beside those felt restraints are cheesy toys, poorly constructed with cheap stitching. A weakling tears them apart in no time flat. Even if this nonsense goes the way you wrote it? At the end, when she lets him loose? He either throws her out and locks her out or eats, packs and drives off without the bitch. No one stays married to the cunt.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never go anywhere with the bitch. You NEVER leave someone bound alone for any period of time. Bad things could happen. And cheap toys like fur-lined cuffs break easily. Divorce the bitch. No love there. Unbelievable garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous