All Comments on 'Not Her Type Ch. 02'

by hotknight

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stunning

Absolutely wonderful! Always kept me thinking when they would tell each other that they loved each other, you did a magnificent job on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful !

this is getting better and better... i was just wondering when he's gonna take her ass... :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific writing.....

but I feel like something is missing with the characters... all we seem to read about is them having sex and being sexual (which is not a bad thing)... you hint that on occasions they talk but I wish we could see/read more about them getting to know more about each other's personalities and lives. This would make their "I love You" more meaningful/believeable to me.

I'll be looking out for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked ch. 1

and also the start of ch. 2, but by the end of the ch. I slowly ask myself, where is he heading ? As it is nicely written one just goes along but making a summery in the end of ch.2 there is no story, just fucking like in a cheap movie. therfore I can not give you anymore 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

Delicious offering you have here, I was very happy to see that she was finally able to allow herself to open up and love again... their sex was very hot and intense, and I look forward to reading how wonderful their love-making will be!

Thank you for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

The story was hot as well as romantic. I love it!

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
OH MY!!!!!!!

This story was HOT. A man like that can be my type any day. Thank you for this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Good

This is a wonderful story but it's way too long. I think it should have been split up into 3-4 smaller chapters. This way more people would read it and enjoy such a hot, sexy, sensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delicious.

Seriously, where have you been this whole time? I'm looking forward to future submissions. I would've liked the characters to be a bit more fleshed out but I'm not complaining. That was some pretty fantastic stuff.

fromfleshtosteelfromfleshtosteelover 16 years ago
Hopefully

there will be a chapter 3 for mark and jasmin

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Incredible

I have zero complaints about this story - because it was so damn good!! I don't care if you told it in two super long installment, or 50 mini installments - it was bloody brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I only had time to read a little each day, but I found myself wondering what would happen next. A perfect story! I can not wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gee, let me think...

Yep, I dug it... I'm holding on to this one!! Thank you "hotknight", well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
<3

reminds me of my boyfriend.... reading this got me so hot and thinking about him all day. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again I Say...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I want more!!! Although I do agree it could be somewhat shorter.

I personally think this is a good spot to leave Mark and Jasmin.

I'd love to meet some new characters in new stories!! We know you can do it!!!!

Give us moooore!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!

God...I'm so wet right now....please right more stories if they are as hot as these!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
:)

Thank you fot yet another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh good god!

This has been one of the best erotic rides I've gone through! On the one hand I see this being pretty done, but on the other, I want more and can see so many possibilities for our sexy couple to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Damn!

You are good, my friend.

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Hey, is there going to be more from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great! But...

It was very hot. However, the word "turgid" is an instant turnoff. It sounds...bad. Otherwise great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another one!!!

Absolutely loved it - shame it was so long - it could have been in three parts - but it had so much hot stuff in it as well as a tender story. Write one for me please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

LOVE IT!! the whole story rocks! Very very well-written and the execution and timing of the confession from Jasmin (and I thought at first it was Mark) was fantastic! Just the right amount of surprise and 'awwwwww' factor without being too mushy or overrated. double kudos! Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing this published and reading new or other works from you. Hoping to read a sequel to this ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
brilliant

i'm usually the short-and-sweet type... but these 2 chapters have been the ONLY long stories i've read on this site. they keep me so entertained the whole way thru. don't listen to anyone else, the length is fine (which is why your stories are among the most-read).

keep writing. and i will keep reading

TheDandyTheDandyover 16 years ago
Please don't stop now...

This is an incredible journey into sensuality and personal discovery as well as emotional healing. There is still more explorations into the emotional aspects to be done, so the story cannot be complete at this point. In addiiton, there has been no mention of Mark's past relationships which might just explain why he was so insistent upon overcoming Jamin's initial voiced limits on their "arrangement". With his confidence level, he surely couldn't have been just a horny dude out to get laid and felt the challenge was the gauntlet being cast before him. He obviously knows his way around the eroticism of a woman's body and mind which would indicate some rather sophisticated experiences. Regardless, there is so much more to explore in their "arrangement" (now blossoming into a full love relationship) that surely you cannot feel compelled to stop now. Keep on going...PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou so much for your stories. Your amazing and explicit descriptions of Jasmin's feelings throughout led me to initially believe you were female. Once again an amazingly well written erotic journey. BRAVO!! Hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT

Wow I could have been Jasmin at one time in my life but my Mark was not to be! This was a great story!

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
Totally amazing!

I loved this story! I read it once, read it twice and could not stop myself from reading it again. It was wildly romantic and very sexy. Mark was an amazing creation, I would gladly get hit by a car to meet someone like him! Captivating story, engaging characters. Great work! Looking forward to more stories from you!!

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
Hot damn! This story is amazing

For those of us who like our sex and romance in nearly equal parts, this has got to be the best story on Literotica. It's such a perfect mix, as romantic as it is sexual. A somewhat neurotic heroine, but not to the point she makes you sick. An aggressive, but surprisingly sweet hero. Plot and pace amazing. And for those of you that think it's implausible, you are wrong, but even if you were right, this is FICTION and one of the great things about fiction is everything is plausible. And if after reading this story, the only things you can think to comment on are word choice and grammar, I hope you find a scholarly erotica site that suits your needs. I adore this story! My only wish is that hotknight would consider posting something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Okay, this was amazing!

You are a magnificent writer, this is a wonderful story.

And I think it's great that it's long.

I want a chapter three!

Fuck, just write a book. I'd buy it for sure.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 15 years ago
Ditto times 2!

Excellent and very arousing. Hope you can find time to submit more. Thanx for your contribution to this community.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
i want more, more more

incredible, please write more!

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
What a lovely sexy romance

I loved your story and was increasingly drawn in to the non-stop sensuality you created on the screen (page)TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot, wet and horny!

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Holy shit.

So basically, that was amazing.

I wish I had someone to fuck right now

And live out these fantasies with.

FirebrainFirebrainalmost 15 years ago
woo

I am exhausted, just reading all that! In a very good way, of course ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I wish I was Jasmin

I think the author of this has just described my ideal man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful!!!

This has to be the best story i have ever read. It blends romance and just plain old fucking in a beautiful way. I like the way you didn't just concentrate on the sex part of the story but made it a typical everyday life kind of story. And the sex scenes are all mind blowing. Thats another thing that shocks me, how can you have so so many sex scenes in one story and have the readers still wanting more. Wow!!! Exhausted from reading this story because my heart beat rate has tripled. Please please please write some more stories and if you decide to write a book, i can even be on the line to get it first as early as midnight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have it favorite-ed!

Best story I've ever read! Just absolutely fantastic. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeaaah

You brought down the end in a very nice, easy, controlled way, like the last several yards of a wild roller coaster ride. Thank goodness for nerds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

that was the hottest story from beginning to end. i hope and pray that one day i am jasmin and i meet my mark!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect!!!

Perfect end to a perfect story!!! The "You better be ready for me bastard" scene made me laugh..sexy as hell!!

Well done...

~

Gary (Garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievable! Fabulous! HOT!

I don't think I have ever read a story that makes me horny as hell but makes me go "aww" at the same time. I hope to all the deities that this is not your last submission. Holy crap, if I ever find a man who has as much patience and stamina as Mark does, I would be the happiest woman ever. Words are really not enough to express what a joy this story was to read. And it was well written, too! What more can we ask from an author? Well, another story would be nice actually. Quality, quality, and quality throughout.

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 14 years ago
Mesmerized

I've read Not Her Type about 5 times. And that is a lot of time considering how long each chapter is. But let me tell you, they are well worth it. I liked how you just mentioned some of their intimate moments rather then showing us. It makes sense because Jasmin is the narrator and she doesn't want it to get personal. No expectations. The progression into their "I love you" was very subtle which showed when Jasmin tells Mark as if she had said it before. Awesome, awesome, great, wonderful, fantastic story.

If only I could find someone with Mark's control...I think my expectations just went up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
unbelievably good!!

Best I have ever read here...!!! You are amazing! I see alot of myself in Jasmin... need to find a guy like Mark to keep up with me.... and now ! If I like him enough... I'll have to share your stories with him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

LOVED EVERY FREAKY THRILLING MOMENT OF THIS STORY....!! JST WISH YOU COULD HAVE ADDED AN EQUILOGE ON THESE 2!!! STILL ITS A 5 TOO ME!!! THANKZ 4 THE READ!!!

eug3niuseug3niusover 13 years ago
Arise, Sir Knight!

I dub thee the knight of hot sex. From now on, use your VLIW and glasses for good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got me through times of flat battery ;)

So intense! Sums up the perfect sexual fantasy for a woman. Only criticism is that I feel you may have got bored toward the end and wanted to wind the story up quickly; the love declaration was a bit sudden and I feel the characters' emotional relationship was not established quite thoroughly enough to make it believable...

Great work though, sexiest erotica I've ever read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read!

I thoroughly enjoyed both parts! Very, very well written, everything flowed and drew me into the story. Sexiest erotica I've read in a long time. I'd love to see a third installment!

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyover 13 years ago
The BEST

story on Literotica. Hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

This was the best story I have read on this site. Reminds me of someone I used to know, now I want him back :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh.My.God

Didn't think you could top the first story, but...... truly awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FYI, "swole" is not a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Wonderfully written. I'm not really into reading lots of text online but this is one of the few I'd happily read a couple of times. Excellent.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Thank you!

Pure enjoyment - and great detail for one's brain to process. I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING!

Ive read this so many times! Please do a Ch 3!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Whoop There It Is

Funny how love sneaks up on you with the most unlikely person. More chapters please?? Damn this was sooooooooo good :>)

khowe27khowe27about 13 years ago
Fantastic!

When will chapter 3 be available?

PrettiiOffical85PrettiiOffical85about 13 years ago
This story ROCKS!!!!

OMG, please...please...please come out with a third chapter to this story. It was very well written and extremely interesting. I'm in love with these two characters lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is so amazing! You should do more, your writing and detail is awesome. I loved it, and have read it many times now :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing but praise

I'm reading this for the 23rd time and it never fails to get me turned on. I love the "aww" factor at the end. Completely unexpected but so right! The series sounds like it ends here so now I'm just waiting for more of your writing. You have talent and it's only fair that you share it.

I had a good laugh at the tag you have for this chapter: cocksucking. There's a bit more than that happening in this chapter such as mind-blowing sex! haha, I'll be waiting for your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Left me wanting more

Loved the story and the characters... I've been all hot and bothered ever since... Mark is the kind of lover every woman should have... I wonder if this character is based on anyone real...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I read your first one and i was glad that she said the words

In the 3rd one you should show how her friends react to them

Your great

you need to right a book.i would read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My fantasy

I wish I was in place of Jasmine and had a guy like Mark. Or maybe my guy should take coaching from Mark. Definitely going to refer this story to him!

F_WhateverF_Whateveralmost 13 years ago
Oh, God!

He's SO my type!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My absolute favorite

This is honestly the first erotic story I've actually continued reading after I came. Mark reminds me so much of my bf and I found myself really wanting them to get together. Not often do I find a story meant for jacking off to that I actually care about the characters. Thanks for a fantastic story!

-A girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Immensely Enjoyed

Too bad you haven't written any other stories. This was quite enjoyable and Mark's stamina... :)

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago
Awesome part two

I'm hoping one day to experience that type of intimacy with someone I absolutely love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prickin' Fantastic!

Woah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I said I would enjoy the story better if you made them fall in love, and you did! you're awesome WOOOO! write more :)

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyover 12 years ago
Nerds and Sorta Nerds

I love these stories, and this was one of the best: Nothing like someone who is "detail oriented" and paying attention, and giving all of their attention to the particular happenings of the moment!

Smart man, too, to wait this woman out, until she was ready to face the truth!

A nerd can be a diamond in the rough! Too many young women don't get that!

GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wooooo

You could write books!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I was glued to this story and read it multiple times! You absolutely should write books! I would buy them in a heart beat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection :D

This was an amazing story! All the scenes were so steamy and hot. But I love how you told it from his pint of view too. How he loses control and his thoughts about how he made her feel. Absolute perfection :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blown Away!

Best damn story I've ever read here. Hope you do lots lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Definitely my type

oh Mark Archer, I'm in love with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!

deep breathless content sigh - thank you, hotknight - you made me smile, pant and seriously fall in love with your story.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

One of the absolute best love stories I have ever read... Thanks SO much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Steamy, Hot, Romantic

All the elements of a great story. Hot, steamy, and romantic, yet nothing gross or violent, like some of the stories. I loved this one. One of the best! Loved the Romantic Bath and that fact that the guy was making breakfast and baking bread. Anticipation was wonderful (too bad more guys don't figure this out).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Simply incredible...the ending was just perfect. You definitely made me fall in love with Mark Archer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful, sexy, wonderful

Totally awesome ending... I've got my very own mr archer that makes me feel the same way so I loved this story even more!

sexiigreeneyessexiigreeneyesabout 12 years ago
Mesmerized :)

I couldn't stop reading this! You had me from the first paragraph. I found myself wanting Mr. Archer, not just sexually either. This is definitely worth a rating of 5 stars, as its a great read. Thanks so much for such an amazing, adventurous, exciting story!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best ever: when do we read chapter 3??

the title says it all.. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want one of those toys!!!!!

Does this toy actually exist? If so, I want one!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
damn......................just.....damn......

I wish for everyone this kind of sensual, sexual experience! Absolutely one of the top 3 of way too many stories I've read. Just stupendous. And thank you for writing it. A perfect voyeuristic read.

celosa6celosa6about 12 years ago
Epic

Loved this, definitely need more from you Mr. Knight.. ;)

VIXXXEN69VIXXXEN69about 12 years ago
Loved it!

Too bad such is only fantasy. I would love a relationship like that. Loved the story.

Thanks for posting it.

XOXO VIXXXEN

punkmoxiepunkmoxieabout 12 years ago
One of the best stories ever

just wanted you to know that I LOVE your story! It is amazing and well written, you have done an awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please post more!

Super sexy story. Mark is like the Dream Man of the Century. You write so well and this story is my all time favorite. Dont disappear on us, keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I need more!

This story is amazing! I want to read more about Jasmine and Mark's love life and how she jasmine will explain him to her friends. Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh! Wow! What a Story!

I have read this stories for years, but no story has ever made me feel so much a part of the story. Ilteriorly, gave me shivers when he kissed her at the end. Wonderful writing abilities. Thank you for sharing your story with us I only wish there was more to read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

indeed you are a writer! you've just created wonderful characters and i may find myself sometimes wanting a mr archer too. xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
incredible

That was simply breathtaking. It made me remember what it was like when I met my husband... Just simply breathtaking!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish ....

What a hot horny chick! I wish I had an affair like that! Incredibly sensuous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glorious !

One of the best stories I have ever read .....xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow. The definition of 5 stars.

I have to tell you, I really regret rating any previous stories as 5 stars after reading this. I didn't know what a 5-star story was until now. This is amazing on so many levels it's ridiculous. I really hope you write more because you've got some serious talent. I adore these characters and the sex was some of the hottest I've read. Very well written, very well developed, very sweet, very sexy, very fun, and very, very satisfying. My only wish is that there was more of this- perhaps another chapter that allows us to see her telling her friends and integrating their lives more? Who knows. It's perfect as it is, but so much so that I'm sad to see it end. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Damn that was hot! Great story and great characters. Glad they actually hooked up at the end. Wish you'd come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved it it's one of the best stories I've read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is IT!

This is the story by which all others will forever be measured! Fantastic!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Not Her Type Previous Part
Not Her Type Series Info

SIMILAR Stories