All Comments on 'The Old School'

by MidnightPoet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The ending didn't make sense.

IT was really good until the end when the victim staggers into the room, clothes ripped, cum dripping, shoeless and bleeding and her so-called friend, with concern in her eyes, tells the victim that Kevin is passed out drunk and when he wakes up, they'll put him to bed. What the fuck??? No concern for the fact that she's terrified, beaten and raped? Shitcan this story because all it's good for is sweet fuck all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scared the shit out of me

Well, the other commenter has never been to a drunken party in their life. She could have had a knife in her back and they might not have noticed.

Real good story and I gave it a 100. I was running with her to get out of that place.

mehialimehialiover 16 years ago
Nice ending!

I loved the ending, although if the main character was in such severe distress, I am sure her friend would have asked her what was wrong ...

All in all, I thought it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MY GOD!!!!!!

woooow....my god...i am so tearing the shit out of my man tonight..you never cease to amaze me with your words..i thought that it was very well put together..climax was perfect (no pun intended) and the end was interesting..anyone who is putting to much thought in the end is just missing the point of the whole story..you totally rock my socks by the way!

oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Great Story

Novel plot. A little short. Well written. Ending was great.Some readers must understand the concept of fantasy. You suspend your logical mind when you immerse yourself in a fantasy.

Would be great if this became a series.

MinoxMinoxover 16 years ago
Nicely done!

This story definately kept me in suspense. To echo some of the other comments, I thought your ending was great and that it didn't hurt the story overall one bit. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous