All Comments on 'Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 04'

by guyathotel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fine

A good chapter ,very erotic and plenty of room for all sorts of developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep going

keep going good story but hurry with the next one

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Lust Mom

HURRY - MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Extreme

Extremely erotic, this is only my opinion dont get involved with threesomes,unless its the other son and his girlfriend.

StLouisRunnerStLouisRunnerover 16 years ago
Can't wait!

Your story is coming along really well. I can't wait for the lust to be out in the open. You've done a great job of building the suspense, but I can't wait for someone to give it to her nice and deep!

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8about 16 years ago
Oh YES!

Hotter and hotter. I had to stop reading for a few minutes. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I cummed during it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a lucky mother

She's got two good-looking boys, tall and lanky and toting serious meat between their legs. I don't believe her younger son was really asleep when she lowered her motherly cunt on his big fat cock and the boy blew his young balls right up the same wonderful hole he came out of. As for the older boy, not to worry, he'll be back for more of his mother's sweet slice. It's the way boys are. Down deep nothing really satisfies them like sticking their cock up their own mother's warm wet loving twat and pumping away till they unload their balls and shoot their mommy a great big load of their creamy semen. That's why nowadays lots of mothers are walking around with their own boy's semen running down their legs and damn proud of it. And why lots of boys have a big grin on their face and a big tent under the fly on their pants whenever they're around their mom.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the seduction scene especially the tank top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous