All Comments on 'She Came By For Her Things Ch. 3'

by magichands

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 19 years ago
Things indeed

Actually quite good, if a bit disjointed and lacking in detail. I am a bit bothered by jilted husbands who seem to have no problem screwing another marrie woman, even when, as in this case, the other man is uninvolved in the wife's affair. Bizzarre to me.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
the magic turns silly...

On one hand there is this fantasy of watching his wife, on the other- some idea that there is a need to add chapter three (?). So what if the tenet here is totally contradictory to the first two chapters? perhaps the author assumed that the pleasuring massage would soften our memory as well... First two chapters: husbands wishes to re assert himself with ex wife and reclaim her rather than give her away to other men. Here it looks like he had enough of that assertvness and it's back to giving her to others...Oh well, Strong style -yes; strong byceps-yes; Strong in logic -not really , that's two out of three...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid!

waste of ink!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WACC to the third power

Just had to see your wife get fucked by another guy. Shit you could have left the slut with the young dude

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Lesson

How to ruin a perfectly good day.

Read this crap.

HA

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
They deserve each other

She is screwing around on him, he is screwing around on her, then he lets a guy screw her while he watches. Why take her back if this is the relationship that you have? We don't know if they have a happy life together after this story ends, but if they do then more power to 'em. I would like another chapter to see if they actually make a life together or if they run into problems in the future.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
This has left LW.

If this story was EVER really an LW tale, it has certainly left this domain. We don't know why Sweetie left her long-time Hubby; we don't know why she would grant Hubby what started out as a 'mercy fuck'; we aren't given much reason (except that 'pussy' is better than 'no pussy' but Hubby was not lacking female favors) why Hubby would go after his Ex; and we're surprised that Hubby is unprofessional enough to have boffed his student's sweetie; and we're not surprised that he would test whether Sweetie was really back, or just 'hanging out' with the latest alpha male!

This is now squarely in the Group Sex domain!

3*

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
They all deserve each other

They all fuck around, they all don't give a shit about the future. Who will father who's kid? Who cares? Good luck with that one, good luck if the shit hits the fan and you loving wife finds it easier to depart and shack up with the next guy. Marriage, commitment are just words unless you live them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a man

Just another cocksucker author wanting to suck cum from his wife's puss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 . just another meaningless annony comment

done by a real asshole, Mr. dear annony! What a turd!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dumbass

She just came home after cheating on you, and you get her a different guy. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap crap crap

Crap crap crap

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 2 years ago

Just a plain stupid plot, with a very poor writing style.

Terrible

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous