All Comments on 'Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 08'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
shmueltzvishmueltzviover 16 years ago
Ending too Soon

So what next? End it here? They have to find a way to be near each other. There are lots of colleges to choose from. I hope you'll give some thought to a continuation.

I'll wait and watch... before writing my own happy ending for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story, needs some edits

This was a pretty good ending to your story. Obviously, there could be more in a sequel as they graduate and head off to college. This could turn out to be lengthy novel if you so chose. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of clean copy that had not been edited for grammar, spelling, punctuation. And, you mixed up Kendall and Kay on several occasions -- I believe they are the same person, but it could be confusing to some readers. All in all, though, a sweet story with a happy ending at this juncture. Thanks.

putkosputkosover 16 years ago
Don't End This Great Story Yet!!!

Please, Don't end the story yet, i like the people in the story and hope you will write couple more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow.....

Amazing.....

I hope there is a sequel, because you left that hanging ending out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Keep the story going. Your ending needs more.

TalenhawkTalenhawkover 16 years ago
More please

I am with these people. I want some more of this great story. Maybe Nerds and Sluts: The College Years.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
I hate that this might be the end

This story isn't just H-O-T <i>hot</i>, but the characters are compelling, too. I've enjoyed seeing Stephanie change from a high school tramp into a girl who has fallen in love. There are so many directions this story could go, but if you choose to end their tales here, the wrap up is satisfactory.

<p>I do, however, hope you will continue with Steffie and Cole in college! </p>

<p>Great work.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with the rest

This story is too good to end. I hate that Cole seems tempted. He needs to know he has a good thing.

Overally great series. I always prefer the ones with a real story and romance angles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is a great story

This is a great story. It was beautifully written and the plot is not that old as everyone would think. I hope this story won't end with their going to college. This would turn out to be a great romance. Write some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

I checked almost every day to see if you'd done the "last" chapter yet. I also hope there is a sequel and feel that there is a lot more mileage to get from these characters. In fact you're one of the better writers on this site and one could say that about many of your stories.

But who doesn't like a romantic story with lots of good hot loving sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Write more

Please write more this was a wonderful story.... i couldnt stop reading it. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs a sequel

Really liked this series. Most definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Needs a more succint ending though, you seem to have left it a bit open. Perhaps like a few others have said, maybe all of the characters could be in college.

Anyway, hope there is another series to follow on from this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MOOOOOOORE!!!!!

LOVED the story, great writing! You should definitly write more! The open ending was kinda disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why stop now

they have to go on school not over yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Suprisingly good

I was amazed to find such decent writing here. I certainly wasn't looking for it, but I'm pleased to have discovered it. You wrote a fairly compelling story with almost-believable situations. Your dialogue was strained in places as you obviously struggled to find new and more inventive adjectives, and the mental progression of your characters was slightly disingenuious, but on the whole, I enjoyed immensely the story. So much, in fact, the best praise I can lend is that I actually skipped the sex scenes in places to find out what happened next with the characters. Most enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!! More!!

This has been a great series. As others have said, it's open, so why not do a closure chapter after college and get them together, huh? Definitely MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do a Sequel!

I love this story. It has romance and dirty, dirty sex. lol. Seriously it would be a tragedy if you did not continue this. Make a college one or even their wedding. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sequal please

Pls make a sequal like the have a love triangle or something but pls make a sequal I love this and not just me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

what an amazing series. you absolutely have to make a sequel. what happens next, lol. does cole find someone new in college or do they make it work?!! please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL

THAT STORY WAS JUST TOO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

it left me wondering what happens while their in college and stuff, PLEASE make anoyher one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thought out

this was thougt out and a very good story i needs to be concluded in one way or another involving all three couples

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good...

I like this one too, I did see a few things to quibble about, but I didn't make notes as I came to them.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dam

Dam this is an amazing story finish it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You did well

Now you know there is no way in hell that you could top yourself UNLESS it was to do a story about their college days or should I say a, "to be continued" series. Do you have it in you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot sex lead to good romance

A very good story. No romance can exist without hot sex. It's a little bit unbelievable that high school seniors are so sexually mature and sophisticated. The sex deeds of the girls feel like ladies in their early thirties. Excellent sex story nonetheless. Very hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

What a story read the whole thing in 1 sitting and loved every second

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

I loved this story. Being a bit of a nerd myself, it was nice to see the nerd get the girl. One thing I would love to see would be just a short epilogue, maybe something set 20 years in the future, just enough to see what happened to some of the characters over the years. I like to assume that it's basically a happily ever after ending, but not all stories necessarily end that way. But an excellent job throughout.

leoguyleoguyalmost 13 years ago

I like good stories and this one is sweet, exciting, and romantic. It would be creative to write a couple of follow-on's about these same people in later years.

tnaFTWtnaFTWalmost 13 years ago
A good open ended series but...

I think it needs a definite finish.

atcfanatcfanalmost 13 years ago

Such a great story!

child86993child86993almost 13 years ago
Great story!

More, please!

AbrazakAbrazakover 12 years ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great series. Agree with what many said, The series needs to be resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome serious so plz dont end it keep writing about the three couples and what the do during the summer and everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story would like to know how the college years go

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
"Improvement" suggestion?

I stayed with the whole series to the end; however, I suggest trimming The Whole Enchilada by...maybe 20%...? It slowed down for me over the last few. SO many sex scenes became gratuitous. No actual story development. The overall concept is solid and cute, but establishing the foundation of it is too easily clunked into place. Needs more surprises, less predictably assembled, at the front end.

You handle the sex scenes with good detail. (It is good to have a trump card..:+))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great series!! Please do a sequel ~ what happens in college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Please continue this series we would all like to read what happens to Stef and Cole in college and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Amazing series joy to read please continue or make another series similar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i like it all of them

They all was good plz do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep this going

I like all of them keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do more

I like yours stories can you finish up this story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun Story

Being sort of a nerd myself, I always fantasized about the hot girls way back in my high school days. Funny how back then I was ridiculously shy and awkward, but that eventually drove me to much bigger and better things in life.

I'm definitely going to read more of your stuff! Thanks for the fantasy flashback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I would love a follow up with them ending up married.

I was nerdish and the hot girl on my street either agreed to go out with me just before HS graduation or tricked me into it lol.

We have been married a long time with grandkids now.

The girl in this story was a bit to slutty with others. And really she could change schools if she wanted Its not that hard to do.

Yes, I would love another part to this story.

Senior819Senior819over 8 years ago
Ya missed something!

Ya missed the confrontation with Jordan. I was expecting that in chapter 5 or 6. In fact ya missed what Jordan said about Chris. He didn't explode like Jordan said he would. There is so much more that needs to be told in this story. At least continue it to the usual big fight, the one that could end the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10 yrs. after

Great story line. Just like, more then one, I would like to see what life between the friends after 10 yrs.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 8 years ago
There is more to thier story that needs telling

I agree with the others here, this is really just a first chapter in the story.

What happens in college for Stef and Cole? And if they make it through that, what happens then?

I also wonder about where Mark and Michelle end up. Does she stop being such a slut and they make it or does she drive him away?

Fine writing and characters that make us want to know more about them. Let's hope you can find another 5 star story about these folks. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An unsatisfying ending

And so very little plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Signs

Cole pay attention to the signals and signs stef is giving you. She already fucked your best friend in front of you and is hinting that you might meet someone at college and feel the need to experience other women. This is so she will not feel guilty about fucking other guys while at college. Dump her ass before leaving for college and find yourself somebody better than her. Please no more to this garbage cause you would defiantly have these to people that are "in love" fucking other people while they are separated and them being ok with it but still love each other which is pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guess

Guess there is a bunch of envy in me because I had to work hard even before high school so I never participated at all. Know this is almost in the realm of fantasy.

Have read it before so I guess that tells you something. It is good for the nerds to put up a good showing. Didn't care much for the switch while studying, but Cole has a comparison. Just an old man looking back with the what if 's. All in all I find this a light and entertaining tale.

Like others I have to wonder about their future. Long term loving relationships cannot be built on sex, but it really cannot be built without it either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the Series - Would like t to Continue

I very much enjoyed this series. I know it's older but it would be great if you could continue the series . Especially would like to see more with Steph & Cole.

bluealseidesbluealseidesover 3 years ago

This has become one of my favorite stories on this site. I like the setup for the plot and I especially like the development of the characters. I really like how Stephanie changed from being a slut to someone who found love and came to cherish it. I like how Cole was a decent fellow and remained true to his nature to win over Stephanie. I was especially impressed with how Cole and Mark both, and independently of each other, gave the girls a chance to opt out of their part of the bargain with no repercussions.

I also like Michelle and Mark as couple. They seem to have also developed deeper feelings for each other as well. The swap was a little odd and potentially damaging. However, I think both couples have put that behind them with no lasting damage.

I really liked that Stephanie and Cole discussed their feelings and desire to stay together. Sure, Stephanie has previously been kind of shallow and loose with sex but she has changed and seems committed to her new direction. I really think her character has changed for the better and Cole was instrumental in that. In return, Stephanie has been instrumental in brining Cole out of his shell.

I, it seems along with many others, would really like to see a sequel covering their college years and the further development of their relationship. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take on anal sex. Personally (and I am 73 so it has been a long time) I never really got into it and would only do it when asked. I did not get asked often and my take was that most women did it to please not to be pleased. Then again there were exactly three women I knew for whom vaginal sex was just the warm up for anal. No lube. They were not pain sluts so I do not know. And then the was Marie who would ride me cowboy (which I loved) and then switch to the ass. Until my wife picked up on that and rode her ass with a strapon.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Excellent stiry !

My only regret is that I've finished it..........

Another series of Steffi and Cole at Uni, or afterwards, would be very welcome.

But well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story line. Made me recall the first time I allowed my ass to be fucked. All in all I allowed three guys to do it to me but not my Husband..... that might change very soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2585 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

story TAGS