All Comments on 'Obsessed with Mom Ch. 02'

by arodz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU DONT KNOW

A good story,but ask someone who is shagging their mom and plenty are these days what its like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Do we need to wait two more years for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dad needs to be involved

once again---as in so many stories on here lately-dad is eliminated-and this definetly makes the story much less interesting ! ! !

nothing hotter than when dad and son share mom together ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some very realistic stuff

Great description of spying and panty sniffing. Real honest emotions and actions. Don't go too far out and it will be a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
um...yeah

First of all, if the son really loved his mom he wouldn't be plotting get the love of her life removed from the picture, he'd be thinking about her happiness first and not his. Secondly, the whore wouldn't have gotten him on the first night. The son would've been paying for that hooker for days to seduce him. Not to mention the fact that older men don't suddenly start cheating on their wives unless they've been doing that from the beginning. A man as old as the dad is in this story isn't going to be a first time cheater at his age without some slow & steady seduction. You've sped it up way too fast & if you were 18 then this would be excusable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh, no

I realize this is just a story. But this is just one fucked up way to get mom in bed.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Son needs psychiatric help. Instead of being an erotic, romantic story, it is now an erotic horror story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous