All Comments on 'Polly's Games Continue'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This has to be a joke

I mean... damn. This was shit. Badly-written shit, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

please keep the stories coming they're fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Below Standard

Minimum Standards should be applied to be published here. If so, this character's stuff would be removed immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Benard

Benard knows, he's hired me to take care of Polly. I'm going to tie her to a tree and skin her alive, making her pray for death. but I'm good at my craft, she will not die quickly. When I'm finished, I'll set the near dead body on fire. Benard is not happy, Polly will die badly. Whore beware. The blade is at work.

halberstramhalberstramover 16 years ago
A Great Follow-Up

Enjoyed that alot! I disagree with the person who commented that Bernard obviously knows -- whether he does or doesn't is more or less irrelevant; the fact is he's a wimp who wouldn't do anything about it even if he DID know. In fact it might be fun to have Lance fuck Polly in front of him, taunting him while fucking her in places he could never reach. That would be hot.

Keep up the good work and ignore all the mean comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice the only below standard is the moral reviewer

Sweet stuff. Ignore the person who fails to realize that this is erotic literature of a sexual and adult nature. Please do more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work

Great work I haven't read a story like this in a long time. One suggestion would be keep going with the chapters and be more descriptive with what the characters are wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job keep it up

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Need more sequels and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Have to ask, writer do your parents know where you

are? This had to be written by a virgin below age 15 male high on hormones. It is far to immature for an adult, even a retarded one, to have written.

RIPAphroditeRIPAphrodite10 months ago

What a sexy story, Lance is such a stud, we need more of him and Polly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous