All Comments on 'A Camping Threesome'

by Tender86

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anonymous USA is an idiot

That was really HOT! Way to go SK guy :)

Next time though you should have the guys DP the little vixen. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it immensely!

Why oo people who don't like the theme of this type of story go ahead and read them and then get upset? I enjoyed it and feel sorry for those who can't just enjoy something as a story without being critical. Most people become more accepting as they get older and realize there is more than one right way to look at anything.

Please continue the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this is a really hot story

thanks for this, i am so incredibly wet right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

A variation on one of my blue-ribbon fantasies (which we have actually realized several times)...well done!

Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish It had happened to me

Great story. Better than anything I have ever experianced, but have thought of often. Well told, made me real hard reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THIS is why people get upset:

The people that post negatively - they read, they j/o - and after completion, they feel dirty and THEN they write the hateful responses. They LIKE this sort of thing and then feel bad about it after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF the jerk and buddies at it again

If you cretins who don't like this type of story stop reading them you won't have to worry about them will you. Get a life you bunch of pussies and leave the authors to write them and the discerning reading public to read and enjoy them stories as we like.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
Wow

Good story, ignore the idiots, can't quite figure them out. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why not prod the beast?

Did you ever consider that, as guys who get off on humiliation, we sickos out here just get MORE turned on by all that disgusting name-calling you do against us in your comments on these stories? Please keep it up, because it really does add to the thrill to see real men like you out there calling us sissies, faggots, whimps, and cucks, and putting us in our place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Are people this stupid ?

It's a story folks... pretty well written with some decent sex scenes. Can't the idiots separate a fantasy story from reality ? Get a life. It's just a story... it's not supposed to serve as a lesson in morality.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Can't imagine how any of the negative commentors -

are hurt if some other people indulge in this behavior---Meanwhile as has been said why read it unless you enjoy these stories--The title and the teaser certainly told you truthfully what the story was about

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
Ignore the self-abusers

Enjoyed it - good story. Thanks, PW

desiderodesideroabout 16 years ago
MORE

U should write more about this lovely young couples adventures. Very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I want some

A real hot story. My fingers found their mark inside my panties half way through the story. Nice bit of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sucks

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sexy

i dont knw if she wore socks I'd fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am so wet right now! Wish I had two guys do that to me, though I came close once...I really need it bad!!!!! Can't stop touching myself!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
This was the first time another man's hand ever touched my cock.

Written by a queer--1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good story. I have been a major reader since 2000. This is one hot story. My wife and I read it and had incredible sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

A nice sweet story which I hope has a long set of following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story as prelude to 'hope'...

Going camping soon. Have ended up camping across from another couple a few times over the past few summers. The wife is an absolute knockout. To top it off - she's nice. And, she made sure to stop over as we were packing up last time to enjoy some small talk. We all know we are camping across from each other again soon. My wife even made a joke about knowing I would probably have them in my foursome fantasies repertoire. She's ok with fantasy stuff, but that's all she says. Maybe the fact my wife could joke about it will allow it all to turn into something more than just 'camp neighbors'...ya never know... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fraud

this author stole everyone of his writings from other authors on this site he just changes some of it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
about:home

A 20" waist? Thats fucking tiny. Like, a four year old tiny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I gave this story ☆☆☆☆☆. It is more than just plausible: it may be someone's personal experience.

You did not live in one of those small communities near a mine or construction site. I did & i was with my wife, who also was in her early twenties.

The husband has had a strong but totally supprest voyeur side that came to the fore once Mel & Barb became very comfortable with each other.

He is a voyeur. Barb is adventurous & has the hots for Mel. Mel is a good friend of both but when it comes to women he plays for keeps.

THE 3 OF THEM ARE ALREADY IN A TRIANGLE! WE THE READERS COULD FIGURE OUT BARB & MEL MAY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE BEFORE THE CAMPING.

I see a nice ménage à trois following the first night

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars (4.75/5.0 = 95 = A)

This story is (a) short & sweet; (b) erotic; (c) suitable to jack off to; (d) well written; (e) totally realistic...

Readers who are into wife sharing stuff can'y go wrong if they read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Typical cum dumpster wife, loser wimp fag husband...... 1******

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I OUTRIGHT LOVED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 5! IT IS NOT ONLY REALISTIC BUT SOMETHING SIMILAR DID HAPPEN TO QUITE A FEW PEOPLE (INCLUDING ME!)

I also worked in one of those remote communities; mine was in nothern Quebec (Canada). My wife & i befriended a single man. His girlfriend was to join him in short order but had dumped him instead. He was heart broken. My wife took pity on him...

She kept inviting him over more & more often. She was often comlimenting him, claiming his ego badly needed a boost... She never missed to hug him whenever he came over or was leaving our place (which was all but daily). She soon added one or two kisses on the cheek to her hugs.

Basically she was seducing him before my eyes. As all of that was unfolding, i never protested, never put any limits to how far she can go.

I MUST ADMIT I was in a strange hypnotic trance. My wife's happiness made me happy. I was an enabler in a way: my wife loves to dance and so did he. I insisted that they dance after dinner. Whenever i tended to pick some slow music, they did not complain... My wife was pressing herself against his body.

My wife obviously enjoyed his company more & more. The interaction between the 2 of them was elating me & (yes!) turning me on big time.

Roughly at that time as my wife & i were cuddling in bed, she asked me: " Are you sure you love me?"

"Yes i am ASOLUTELY sure."

"You are pushing me in the arms of another man. I don't wanna lose you. Are you sure you love me THAT much?"

"I am positive!"

"I'll do it for you... and for him... and for me too... But... you must promise me you will not start fooling around. I really love you. And... if we go ahead with this, i think i will love you even more..."

Our ménage à trois was making me very happy.

I discovered my voyeur/cuckold side & came to terms with it.

Some of us like it that way. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I shall repeat what anon 06/06/16 eloquently said:

This story is:

(a) short & sweet

(b) erotic

(c) suitable to jack off to

(d) well written

(e) totally realistic...

Readers who are into wife sharing stuff can't go wrong if they read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is a five-star story! It is a sex story and a love story two-in-one. The synergy between its erotic & romantic components makes it powerful. Last but not least, sex scenes are perfect to jack off to.

Thank you, Tender86!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect little scenario and makes me very horny to imagine.

I would love to have MY wife come out to spend the night in a tent with me and a buddy wearing only a baby doll nightie and see through panties. I would find it hard to believe he would not try to fuck her as soon as he thought I was asleep. In fact I would probably let him know ahead of time I wanted him to fuck my wife but to make her think I was not aware .I love the idea of my wife having other guys fuck her and I have been trying to set things up so they could. I also have been trying to talk her into letting some other guy fuck her on a regular basis. It is my favourite masturbation dream to think of another guy slowly and sensuously fucking my wife while I lie there beside them and pretend to be asleep. I would love him to fuck my wife as often as he could get her alone.

That is why I love this story so much and other cuckold stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY! I LOVE WIFE CAMPING STORIES. THEY SELDOM FAIL.

This story has 349,557 views & 121 fav.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with anon 10/27/07 who enjoyed this story

He enjoyed it immensely & felt sorry for those who read stories they can't enjoy.

According to him, most people become more accepting as they get older & realize there's more than one way to look @ thing.

If my wife were fucked by a good friend of ours before my very eyes, i would totally think i died & went to Heaven.

I believe that every married couple should experience MFM threesome sex at least once in life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY LIKE IT. FIVE STAR STUFF.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

5 (*****)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [5+ (5.25/5 = 105% "above expectations")] BRAVO! Barb is a keeper! Barb is a keeper! Barb is a keeper!

👍👍

In my next life Barb will be my wife & Mel will be our neighbor.

Btw this is a VERY POPULAR story: 362,775 views & 129 favorites.

I worked in isolated communities both in Northern Canada & in the Middle East. This story is not only VERY VERY EROTIC but it is TOTALLY REALISTIC too.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

Great tale of lusty enjoyment. Really enjoy sloppy seconds myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5). 😊.

👍👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If your wife has the hots for a good friend of yours, it is your moral duty to invite your friend into your marriage.

I may have had an opportunity to do just that but I chickened out. Sucks to be me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Barb is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yooo this made me wet just by reading 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way back the wife and I went camping up on Mt Hood. Our friends Barry and his wife Jeanie were supposed to join us, but Jeanie worked as a secretary and her boss scheduled some out of town thing over the weekend so it was just the three of us. Barry had his own tent, and it was a huge thing, we decided to take just one car so he piled in ours, our tent was big enough for three. We got set up, laid out our bedrolls, and after eating and drinking, we all went to bed for the night.

Noises woke me up, the only light was from the full moon, I could see my wife giving Barry a hand job. She thought I was asleep. Turns out they had been having an affair for months, after clearing the air I told him I wanted to screw Jeanie to get things even, he just shrugged, said it was up to her. She turned out to be very willing, now we have regular foursomes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somebody said it's a moral duty to invite another into your marriage. You're out of your fucking mind cucky boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Silly.

blackwindow7blackwindow7almost 2 years ago

Love it! Super hot scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decently written, creative and action filled, however I personally find men and wives of that level of decayed morals and pride, useless and should be removed from this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆-)!

Barb is a KEEPER. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

♡♡♡♡♡ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY:

"... Over time Mel became a good friend and was a frequent visitor. Barb was very comfortable with Mel around and took every opportunity to tease him. Since Mel and I worked different shifts at the plant, there were times when I was working and he was off. He would still come over to visit Barb when I was at work..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous