All Comments on 'Brand New Me'

by Tigerjack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A big case of WOW

Wow!

More!

atom117atom117over 16 years ago
one out of ??

Excellent, if this is the youngest daughter, are you going to centre on Jill or do you have eyes for her older sibling(s) as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Too Good!

Fantastic piece of writing loved it from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
impressive

There were some punctuation mistakes, but i thought the level of writing you achieved is both suprising and impressive. Good to see someone who can write on this site, keep it up tigerjack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sordid

But then sometimes life and people are ,the way you handled it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Contradiction

This is almost a catch 22 situation,you say you cannot remember much of your pre accident life ,yet all the time you do ,what are we to believe.You get zero from me,how this got a E is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AGREE

Agree with last comment in fact we are related,I will add one point it is well known that the last thing that goes from a humans mind is a sense of right or wrong,I must assume therefore that you are now subhuman.

jackal_manjackal_manover 16 years ago
Impressive

Despite some minor punctuation errors and general typos, this was extremely well written. The style was fast-paced, gritty, and matter-of-fact. Combined with a premise one doesn't see too often, the story was very good overall.<br><br>One thing that stood out for me was the dialogue. While not bad by any means, it felt very detached from the rest of the piece. Almost tacked-on in a way. I realize the fact that the main character didn't have the "fatherly" feelings anymore sort of added to the estranged nature of the verbal exchanges, but I just want to point out that it ended up being a tad distracting in its weakness. Other than that, the sex was pretty hot... although Jill's gaping pussy seemed rather, eh, unfortunate, in my opinion. <br><br>Keep up the good work.

yanevrnoyanevrnoalmost 16 years ago
Bang On

In head injury/brain surgery cases all we can do is sit back and wait to see what our loved one will be like. My mom hated all sports but golf... 1 double brain aneurism and some surgery later... She came home a zombie after months in the hospital but eventually became addicted to any sport that could be watched, and it was compulsive. She started to hit the casino's etc. I don't think gambling too much made her subhuman (sorry, that previous comment cheesed me off) I really think that it underscores just how fragile and human we all are. With brain injury you just never know what is going to change. Nobody has any control over it, least of all the injured person. Sometimes the connection comes back, after 23 years my Mom seems to be very slowly reverting to her old self, then again, she's in her seventies and a brain trauma survivor so maybe she's just sinking into senility, who knows? When your lead character described what he was like post head injury, vs. pre head injury, how he remembered who he used to be but he knew he really couldn't make himself feel or be what he used to I thought to myself what an accurate and articulate description that was. Some of the lines you use such as "...just me and the mountain that kicked my ass" put me right in his shoes. I read these things for a reason, I love the incest stories here and this one is outstanding. After the set-up and our couple gets going they are Nasty, but I like the code word idea, because he doesn't want to be causing undue pain. The whole story was an eye opener and a big turn on for me. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done, great job.

Very well written and imaginative, just to my liking too :) sloppy deepthroat and anal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy hell!

That was brutal!! Amazing story, well written

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Really?

22yo with a pussy so stretched out it took an above average dick and a vib the same size so basically two dicks to feel anything? Really? How is that sexy or even desirable? One star for this garbage.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

You seem to know more about TBI and the mental effects of that than you do about how a vagina works. There's a lot of muscle there. Fucking a lot doesn't make it looser, even if it is large, barring actual injury and tearing of the tissue. Lack of muscle tone (usually associated with LESS/NO sex, rather than a lot of sex) can make a vagina be less tight, but babies come out of there and still spring back to being a normal size - a penis isn't going to make her gap like that unless it *just* came out of there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous