All Comments on 'The Cherry Poppers'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so far.... it is good....

hope that there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All women would like sex if....

...they were introduced to it gradually & with no pressure. I'm sure that she will tell him when & if she's ready to take that final step. Girls have only 1 chance to give up their virginity. I know she doesn't want it to be with an arrogant asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like it, but...

Princeton doesn't have fraternities. They have Eating Clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some good work..

I think you have the makings of a good series here... I like the detail you use. Enough in most places an plenty where it matters. I like the way you write. Please keep going I want to see what happens next... I will be waiting so get to it please.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Careful of your message

I've read a few chapters of this, and I'll grant that it's a decent story at times. But a few things bother me about all of it: 1. that these girls are only considered women once they lose their virginity 2. that it is assumed that something is wrong with them if they haven't 3. that every virgin has an intact hymen (this really isn't true!) 4. And this is the big one: forceful is not the best way to lose your virginity. The story seems to explain that piercing the hymen forcefully is the best way to have sex the first time. NO! If you take it slow and easy, the hymen will stretch gently and gradually and never break. Thus, no pain, no blood. The mentality that it has to hurt the first time is the reason why so many girls are so reluctant to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A funny fantasy.

This is so improbable, first no university is going to give a student access to medical records. One of the frat boys would quickly figure out how to blackmail one or more of the girls (boys too), if everyone was lucky the frat and boys involved would get busted immediately. If they didn't here are some of the things that would likely happen.

<BR>Blackmail

<BR>Rape

<BR>Suicide

<BR>Assault

<BR>Murder

<P>

Second, how likely is it that a bunch of frat boys could keep such a juicy secret for four years, much less 40 years.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you

I stumbled on this series about a year ago, and didn't want to stop reading. Anytime I'm not finding something I want to read I come back and read one (or a few) from this series. Thank you :)

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82almost 10 years ago
Promising

At first I thought this was going to start snail-like, and I'd started to pass it up. Then I saw this was only four chapters and I thought, 'What the heck? Give it a chance'. I'm glad I did. I knew from the moment I was reading about Dr. Caulfield that I was in for something good. This did not disappoint in the least. I'm just glad I bloomed in late so I can move on to other chapters.

Nice writing!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Cherry - Cherry Pie - Cherry Bye Bye

Those title words still hold true since I was a youth. Great story. Look forward to reading all chapters.

ragini15ragini15over 8 years ago
Await your new submissions......

I love your stories. They are very exciting. You describe events in erotic manner. its very interesting reading your story.......

Please start new series.....

The cherry poppers series were just awesome........

Await your new submissions......

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

I like her a lot, and him for having some doubts about the whole deal...and that they both got each other off...AND the first time for her...ALWAYS make sure my sweetie gets off too-should ease some of her doubts/reluctance to let him go down...

fave, and curious to see where this goes...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES