All Comments on 'Anal Sex Improves Your Life'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WRONG

you are so very wrong,its going to shorten yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CUNT

you are the only black nigger cunt I have ever known

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HELL YEAH!!

Right on Samx! One of your best stories! Sounds like you will live forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot story

Ignore the racist douche rockets, you hit a high note with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This silly series needs "Anal Sex Makes You Rich"

Then the absurdity will be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LUNATIC!

I doubt that Samuelx is even 18 years old! He looks like he is 14 or 15 years old! Literotica.com needs to make him prove his age! If he is 18 years of age or older; then he is truly a psycho-maniac who is in dire of need of psychological help before he implodes or explodes. He over 500 short, abusive, nonsense stories over a very, very short period of time are a total embarrassment to writers of all types and in the process he is ruining the Literotica.com story web site. ***Interesting how periodically Samuelx and/or some of his juvenile friends now use a different computer with a different username and a different E-mail account to write complimentary comments about himself and his writings! This is very juvenile! Samuelx you are complete psycho!*** STOP RUINING LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shit for brains does it again

I think that shit has finally replaced his white blood cells

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WELL

All blacks except Sam take no notice of this,come on sam whats the matter not one submission from you today,see I told you we would get at you,we now know all yes ALL of your IPs look out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Literotica????

THIS RUBBISH IS GETTING LITEROTICA AND EVERY AUTHOR LINKED TO IT A BAD NAME,IN FACT AN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL NAME.WATCH THIS SPACE WE NOW HAVE SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF COMPUTORS RUN BY REAL INTERNATIONAL LAWMEN LOCKED ONTO THIS PROBLEM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES