All Comments on 'Swinging with Mom and Dad'

by eosexy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Will there be more?

This is really good and sounds like it could be the first part of an entertaining series. Write some more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

My dad died leaving me divorced living with my widowed mom,me 34 her 54,need I say more,other than we have always thought a lot of each other.This was a great story hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hope you continue ...

we hope you continue this really hot sexy story.and great that you included bi male family fun...with dad and son and mom as part of it.entire family bi fun is terrific. and really hot to read about it.

Scotty209Scotty209over 16 years ago
Super Hot Story

This was one of the hottest stories I have read. Did a great job of combining Group, Incest and Bi with the Swinging Lifestyle and to do it in front of an audience.

Looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lets Hope

Lets hope he does just that ,visit his parents that is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good

I thought that this was very good ,mainly because of the mother son sex ,It makes a change where the son /mother ages are more mature and certainly a sexual relationship is more believable.I notice that someone has already commented on such a relationship.I speak from personal experience,I found myself living with my mother just the two of us ,she was 62,I was 43,the sex suppressed for years was incredible for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

You combined my two favorite premises. Mother-Son incest and bi-male sex. I hope we hear more about the continuing relationship. I also like the idea of mature incest between older adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot story!

My husband and I swing and this story makes me wonder what it would be like if my son turned up at a party.

I'm going to put my fingers back between my legs and think on it some more.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Great Theme

What a great theme for-- really hot family sex. This author must continue to expand on the activities of this wonderful broadminded delightfully horny family. Don't stop now man!!!

DavepDavepalmost 16 years ago
great story idea

This was a great new twist on my favourite form of incest!

i loved the fact that the family was a lot older than is usual.

Cant wait to read further episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus,what a gorgeous story...

My brother knew we where swingers,after telling him everything on the phone,before he came down to stay with us for about four months,many years ago.

My brother knew that my wife's dad had fucked her,for two or three weeks,just before our wedding,but I swore him to secrecy about it,but happy that her dad and my brother got inside my wife,the day that we got back from our honeymoon in Devon.

Sunbathing in the nude in our tiny high walled back garden,I was wanking myself to death on seeing my brother & her dad,fucking the arse off her,& both came inside her,totally unprotected up her lovely cunt.

I know our much older retired neighbour could see us,as he looked down from his first floor flat,wonderfully wanking himself quite proudly,infront of his wide open window,so we could his cock as he wanked away.

We were very good friends with him,and he knew my wife's dad and my brother where coming to stay with us,so he could see that it was her dad fucking her,and cumming in her cunt,on the grass below him in our back yard.

This happened many days,and it was especially a big thrill to having him seeing her dad fuck her,as we later chatted after her dad had left us.

He later told us,that it was as if he was fucking his own daughter in our yard.

It was only polite to invite him to join us in our bed,to help him to get inside my wife,and wonderfully managed to cum inside her aswell.

He couldn't knock her up,unfortunately,as it would have been to nice if he'd had any luck,as my wife was the same age his daughter,that he'd love to fuck,but came inside my wife a few times,as if it was his youngest daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

Awesome. Part 2-3-4-... please. How about some crosssdressing of dad and son, cuckold???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It!

My Mom introduced me to sex at 14. We did all two people could do for a year. Then at 15 my Dad got involved. He and I did lots of solo sex, and Mom and Dad taught me how to do threesomes. My 16th b-day was my coming out party. Mom and Dad were swingers. I was taken to a private party. That night I had sex with Mom and Dad in front of others for the first time. Then spent the rest of the night pleasuring the men and women, in singles and groups. That night I spent with two people that later became my mother and father in laws, two year later. Imagine the look on their faces when my future wife introduced me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

hot hot hot

ThomBrasThomBrasover 12 years ago
moremoremore

Please write more about the family and let dad get more of the action. You might also include some of the older siblings and the grandkids....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loving mother

you should got your mother pergnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

I wish that all real parents were the way his is! I would be the happiest son in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LOVE TO SWING

I LOVE TO SWING WITH MY MOM AND DAD NAKED THIS IS THE DAUGHTER AMY.

LemoneestaLemoneestaabout 11 years ago
Excellent

A great story. Incest, group sex and bi. Just what I like.

randydadrandydadalmost 11 years ago
Swinging family,

Nice dad could have fucked sons ass when son cock was in mom pussy. At 14 i was embugerd by my dad & mom saw it. Then mom asked me to fuck & dad to me in ass. At 47 I still fucking my 65 mothers cunt. Now it is not pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Reminded me of the time my mum and dad had a party, about 30 people there. I was 19, there were some very sexy women there, I walked back upstairs to my room to have a wank, I heard noises from my parents room,it was dark,i stood at the door, a guy walked out, nearly knocking me over. Sorry, go on in your next, I walked in, on the edge of the bed was a women on all fours, I looked around, my cock was hard, so I stepped up and pushed into the offered pussy, so wet, I heard her moan as I fucked her, my cumm blasting into her pussy. I moved away, as I got to the door a guy asked is this the room, I said yes,go in. I went to my room,kept looking out of my half open door and watched as 3 other men entered, I went back and entered the room again and pushed my hard cock back into her,she was very wet, lasting longer this time until again my cumm blasted into her. I left the room. After awhile I watched as the door opened and my well fucked mother went back downstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great-one of the best

excellent bi story; perhaps a follow up with (just) him, parents and siblings-and if siblings have children 18+ also bi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story

Love the mother son thing and especially enjoy the father son bonding!!! I have shown my son naked pics snd videos of his mom and I and we would masturbate with me eventually sucking his cock! I would love to share his mom with him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

That is a well written and great story. Age is only a number and just because one is related, it should not keep folks from experiencing intimate sexual relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
after moms divorce

i was 16 and went in her room and held her down and fuck my mother,made her suck me ,fucked her from 16-27, made her smoke crystal,eat my gf ass pussy, and me and my uncle 2 buddys gang bang her so much fun....my daughters visiting she 35 sucking daddys cock, im 56......incest is fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My First Time

My first time with a woman was with my mom. She gave me a hand job as dad watched. He was masturbating at the same time. She would not let me fuck her then. She had big tits that I loved to suck but her hand jobs were very good. She also played with my nipples and to this day that is how I get really excited.

Kinkynick32Kinkynick32over 5 years ago
Great story

Great story very well written I hope you write more.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
very sexy story

clever story, great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bareback

Not many swingers actually do bareback because if other swingers know it can get them black balled. We got asked to a party that was bareback. We didn't go and a few ended up with gonorrhea. Better safe than sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. I love mydad's big erect cock up my ass as I fuck mom's cunt.

Dozer1341Dozer1341over 1 year ago

Brings back memories of the first time I felt my cock slide into my mom. My dad never knew anything but I made sure mom was well taken care of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great awesum story love the multi group parties and all fhe fucking.

An all in orgy even with a BBC bet his presence was high on the list for all those other women there

As a Mom myself, the Mom in that story did get her share of cock plus cum in her pussy.

This story definately brought back memories of the time I attended a week end event part of 4 couples so much fucking and cum flowing.

Want to know more Email willjreedy@outlook.com

Jacqui

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife and I saw her parents next door neighbours at a swinging club,my name is Richard and my wife's name is Maria,we're both 45 and decided to try the swinging lifestyle,we were standing talking to another couple with our robes on when I got a tap on my shoulder, I thought it was you Richard,I turned around to see Brian my in laws neighbour, Maria saw him and was quite embarrassed,well hello Maria Brian said to her with his robe open! Jesus what are you doing here Brian she said? The same as you my love he said to fuck!! Then his wife Margaret appeared and laughed when she saw us, you naughty devil's she said to me and Maria! Hi Margaret Maria said to her mothers friend! Have you been in the red room yet she asked her? Not yet Margaret, if you hurry there's a guy in there with the biggest cock and I've just had it! Maria didn't know what to say back, what's under there I wonder Richard she said feeling my cock! Mmm it feels nice Maria! Margaret and Brian were well into their 60's maybe 70 even and there she was feeling my cock! Watch her Richard Brian said to me she likes the young ones! What about you Maria are you into older guys Brian said to her with his hands on his hips and his cock on show as hard as you like! I'm really sorry Brian she said but I'm finding this a bit difficult! Oh just relax Maria it's just sex! Yes my dear Margaret said to her just listen to Brian as she was now stroking my cock! Cmon how long have we known each other! That's my point Maria said you're like an aunt and uncle to me! Don't think for one minute we're going to say anything to your mum and dad Brian said! I promise Margaret said to Maria! Bit late now isn't it Margaret your holding my husbands cock in your hand! Mmm and what a cock he's got! Do you want to fuck me Richard? You dirty bitch I said to her slapping her ass,shall we Margaret said taking my hand and walking to the red room, once in there she wasted no time in sucking my cock then telling me to fuck her on the bed, maybe 5 minutes had passed when Maria came in and saw me fucking Margaret! I told you Brian said to Maria! Well if he is then why not I heard her saying, I looked over to see Maria taking her robe off and Brian doing the same, I can't believe im doing this Brian she said! Just keep doing that my girl! Woah Maria said now holding Brian's fully errect cock in her hands! Whats the matter Maria you never had a big cock before? Not like that no she said giggling,get on that bed he told her and started fucking Maria right next to me as I fucked Margaret! I looked at Maria's face and her eyes were closed and all she could say was fucking hell yes omg fucking hell! Margaret spun around and took Brian's cock from Maria's pussy and put it straight into her mouth! She then rubbed Maria's clit before guiding her husbands cock back into her pussy! Your wife's pussy tastes fantastic she says to me! Then crawled back infront of me but this time laying on her back infront of Maria too! Maria looked puzzled but it soon became clear what Margaret wanted her to do! Eat her pussy! Maria hadn't been with a woman before and I couldn't believe my eyes seeing Margaret putting her legs on her shoulders and pulling her head down towards her pussy! Maria hesitated at first but had to lick her pussy because Margaret was pulling her head into her! I watched my wife licking Margaret's hairy pussy while Brian fucked her, what do you think your mother would say if she saw us now Margaret said to Maria? She just smiled,two more guys got on the bed and asked Brian if they could fuck Maria? Yeah he told them and moved aside, fuck the dirty bitch Brian said then Maria realised that he wasn't fucking her and turned to see two total stranger's fucking her, Brian and myself got infront of her face when Margaret rolled away, suck those cocks girl she told Maria! She struggled to suck us as the two guys were fucking her hard! Then she whimpered in pain and said slowly to the men, I realised they were up her arse and told Brian! The look on his face said it all! A quiet girl like you hey being fucked up your arse Maria you cock loving slut, mmm it's the quiet ones you have to look out for she said running her tongue up and down his cock, I've just got to Richard he said to me, can I gentlemen Brian said to the guys, omg Maria gasped as Brian put his big cock in her arsehole! Yeah look at that he kept saying taking his cock all the way out of her! In the blink of an eye Margaret was sitting on one of the guys that was fucking Maria's cock and then his friend put his cock in her arse! The younger guys love her Brian said to me! Does Maria like two cocks Richard? We've only ever tried it once haven't we babe I said to her as she sucked my cock, I've got a feeling you're going to try again she said smirking! Jesus Christ Margaret she said to her! Watching her getting dp'ed, Brian pulled her back so now she was on top of him facing forwards! I wanked my cock at what was before me and moved a few legs to get comfortable and managed to get my cock in her pussy! Fuck that's amazing she said! Margaret got covered in cum and 20 minutes later myself and Brian both did the same to her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous